1/6 Predators & Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MiskatonicNick

1/6 Predators & Marines

From OSW via MWD...

preds.jpg

And also a first look at the new Takara male body... plus the vamped up CG reissues...

cgs.jpg

Colour me excited :D

Nick

!!!HOLY poo!!!
Screw Sideshow! Those figures F*cking Rock!!!!
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Thank You Hot Toys!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Man, I still can't get over this news! They all look amazing! I would've bought any Colonial Marine figure, it didn't even have to be a character from the movie and I would've bought it. And those Predators look simply KICK ASS! I never saw them coming. I would have liked them to be a bit taller in scale, but I can live with the shortness.
I have to own at least one of each! :banana
And I have to thank Sideshow for not making them, because I know they wouldn't be capable of making the weapons look like accurate 1/6 reproductions. :p

Also, it's not mentioned there, Hot Toys is also making a 1/6 Terminator Endo Skeleton, and there are rumors that a 1/6 Sara Conner is in the pipeline too!

They do look awesome, where would you be able to pick these up at when thay are released?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!! those are BEAUTIFUL!!!! AHH I cnat get over them, i cant tell u how LONG ive been waiting for 12" ALIENS AND TERMINATOR FIGS!!!!!! THANKYOU!!

Oh no! The Hot toys stuff I've purchased so far has been beyond excellent, although very, very expensive. Just what I don't need...more dust collectors that I can't resist!!!!!

They do look v awesome............hopefully one of the board dealers can get a hold of them!!!!

Although a SS 1/4 Hicks & Ripley would be even more awesome.

ye which marines are in the pic i cant tell from the poses. im hoping sideshow do ripley at least. i may just be a a bad mood but im REALLY annoyed! Y did all these GREAT products have to come out now, and at once!! im afraid i wont be able to get them firstly coz it takes me ages to save up(im 14) and secondly coz theres sooo many! i mean i need kyle! and the marines and predator looks sooo cool PLUS i want the 12" invisible man by sidehsow and some LOTR helms! SOOO many too choose PLUS the endo skeleton and i herd theres a sarah connor in the works! AHHH!!! what to choose so little time!!!!:bang

They do look v awesome............hopefully one of the board dealers can get a hold of them!!!!

Not very Likely, a few years ago my local model and 1:6 store, Brookhurst Hobbies tried to carry them. Hot toys demanded that they carry a certain percentage of their product in stock or it was a no go.
If a hobby store that carries a lot of 1:6 and does quite a lot of business can't get them, I doubt our local dealers will. I'm not sure if they changed their business practice lately, so it might be a possibility.

Man, oh MAN!!! Lookit those Predators!!!!:thud Guess I know what I'LL be buying from Hot Toys! Dang it, and Reese looks pretty cool, too.... AND the Marines!! DANG IT!!! There goes all me money...:p

well here we go. first i got some new pics figures! and some of hicks finally(doesnt look AS good as the rest). as for me Im gonna just get Vasquez, she is AWESOME, i really hope she turns out like the protos!!! im praying for a ripley one day soon. i thort id also post some hot toys Rambo figures, rambo of coarse, with the new muscular body and his cornial.

btw in ALL the pics like with Vasquez and rambo it shows NO articulation points. have they put the "skin" stuff over it of isnt it articulated. i really dont care coz theyre so freekin AWESOME, but i just wanna no.

heres the link to site and pics!!

www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin...val05.html

They should be nice with a pricetag of $95 to $120 dollars. I think Sideshow could do better for the same cost.

Sorry, but I have yet to see a 12" figure from Sideshow of this quality. I'm hoping they raise the bar when they start releasing SW figures.

Vasquez and Rambo look like they have the rubber skin but the others seem to be the standard Hot Toys bodies. Which are about the same as BBi only looser.

And these are different from what SSC normally does, the military stuff is more Dragon/BBi's territory.

Back