Question: When does a "collection" become "clutter"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Question: When does a "collection" become "clutter"? "

Anytime you have a doll in your collection it becomes clutter!!!

...discuss

Reminds me of the apartment scene from the "40-year Old Virgin" movie. It's no wonder Gruson forces himself to sell off some of his pieces, just to maintain that museum look. The way this guy has his collection, it's definitely looking like a toy store.

:lol Actually that made me feel better, I'm not that bad afterall. Yes, it's a little too much. It is quite a collection but the nice stuff gets lost in the forest so to speak. Reminds me, I need to go take my medication...

I saw that thread over at the RPF, Irish, and was just stupified by the amount of stuff that dude has. I'd say it's way over the top, but whatever floats his boat.

That is pathetic. What a sad, lonely life this guy must lead. I do actually feel quite sorry for him. He's like those bag ladies who just take all the crap they find on the street home.

He needs to just throw it all away and start again.

I couldn't image living like that. I love Star Wars as much as the next Freak, but I would never let my collection control my life like that.

Anyone know of any other crazy collections? I remember this one from last year. It's not nearly as bad, but still... :monkey4

IMO it becomes clutter when it takes over your entire living area and not just confined into a certain designated space.

thats a lot of stuff. its cool if you dedicate one area to the hobby, but almost every room is too much

in the other room...

$5 Knock-The-Bottles
3 dollars per ball, knock the bottles completely off, win a small prize
Win more prizes, upgrade to bigger and better

$2 skeeball. win tickets, earn prizes!

One thing for sure, this guy is definitely single....

Check his single bed...Do you think a woman ever slept there... thats kinda sad and pathetic....

bedroom6446585285.jpg

Shai Hulud said:
One thing for sure, this guy is definitely single....

Check his single bed...Do you think a woman ever slept there... thats kinda sad and pathetic....

bedroom6446585285.jpg
LOL Shai good catch! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Unless of course the bed is part of his collection? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

single bed= getting laid and getting the girl out of your place asap.

single bed with star wars comforter= not getting laid <SUP>2</SUP>

Back