Oh yeah, Darth Maul in 3-5 days, BRING IT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Tristram

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Darth Maul – Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format Figure (item #71601) from our Star Wars Premium Format Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

You lucky ducks in California....I only get Master Replicas pieces fast because their distribution center is nearby in Jersey... :monkey2

I had to sell quite a few things on eBay last week in order to survive Thunderball Bond, Captain America and Dath Maul all in the space of a week or so. My credit card is about to melt down...

No%20Money%202.jpg

So now we only have one PF on order. We really need to get another one of these sometime soon. You dont think they would debut the droids at SDCC. Cant wait to get Maul. Isnt he kind of early.

Man, this seems quick, but it's good news. Maul's 20 day notice came June 6, so that would put him roughtly June 26 to arrive, with 3-5 days from now, that's June 21-23, so pretty much on track actually.

I also received my notice today. I'm excited to have this in my hands. Good luck to all who ordered...and for those on the waitlist.

I already cancelled my exclusive, but I can't wait to get the regular from Adam :maul

jlcmsu said:
Nice!! Can't wait to get this!!
:duff Cheers Maul brother! We shall have him soon, I actually boxed up my Gentle Giant Maul statue this weekend to make room for PF Maul so my dresser can have the Sideshow Maul trifecta going :)

MaulFan said:
:duff Cheers Maul brother! We shall have him soon, I actually boxed up my Gentle Giant Maul statue this weekend to make room for PF Maul so my dresser can have the Sideshow Maul trifecta going :)

Cheers!! :duff

No clue where I'm gonna put mine honestly.

tomandshell said:
I have a spot ready for him right next to Grievous, complete with a spot to plug in his power adapter.
What power adapter, there is none for this one batteries only.

Whats funny I read the email and I was like Maul already shipped I have had my 12" Maul forever.:lol

Funny, Tom. Unfortunately, I haven't said this often enough. :D

P.S. I am female just in case any of you pervs were thinking otherwise.

tomandshell said:
"That's what she said..."

0000004453_20060919223610.jpg

Back