Any place still have HT Endo Skeleton for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone still has the endo.

Toys2, SS, BBTS, & a few others. I think alter ego has them the cheepest, $110.00

King Darkness said:
Everyone still has the endo.

Toys2, SS, BBTS, & a few others. I think alter ego has them the cheepest, $110.00

i think he means anyone have him in stock for cheap. outof all those listed only Toys2 has him in and it's about $50 more than if we wait until the US dealers start getting him in.

like BBTS has him backordered for $175 or we can wait until our orders at say SS start shipping 3rd Q and it'll be $110

Mookeylama said:
https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20126&cat=0&page=1

Chet, looks like Toys2 outta Canada has him in stock for $129. about 20 more than if we wait till Q3, but not too bad. oh and shipping from Toys2 can be a lil pricey. it was $40 bucks to ship my HT Anicom Scar from them. would probably've been have that from a US seller.

I wouldn't say their shipping prices are that high. I just paid $20 to have Ripley shipped to Chicago.

bwayne said:
I wouldn't say their shipping prices are that high. I just paid $20 to have Ripley shipped to Chicago.

yeah but they can throw the damn thing to Chicago. :) $40 for that Scar to Ohio was about twice what it would cost in the US.

Last edited:
Mookeylama said:
yeah but they can throw the damn thing to Chicago. :) $40 for that Scar to Ohio was about twice what it would cost in the US.

Yeah, but Ohio isn't that much further from Canada!

You guys want to get stuff shipped to the U.K ! I get stuff on pre-order from Sideshow , pay $130 and then an extra $60 for shipping and tax . The alternative is paying £139 ( approx $280 for a Predator in a store !):rolleyes:

I was hoping to get one that was in stock but I couldnt find one at a reasonable price so I reserved one with my buds at Echobase

I was hoping to get one that was in stock but I couldnt find one at a reasonable price so I reserved one with my buds at Echobase

One sold on ebay this weekend for $350. That's about as reasonable as you're gonna get given they usually go in the $400-$600 range. Especially for an original.

I have one for sale unopened still in the box. I'm willing to trade it for a hot toys pred if you have any.

:nono Commerce lot allowed until you meet the requirements. And then, it doesn't belong outside of the commerce section.

One sold on ebay this weekend for $350. That's about as reasonable as you're gonna get given they usually go in the $400-$600 range. Especially for an original.

:nono Commerce lot allowed until you meet the requirements. And then, it doesn't belong outside of the commerce section.

my bad. I deleted it.

You could buy 3 at retail for what they're selling for now :lol

Saddest miss on the commerce section was when Teemu was selling two for $150 shipped... I was like 2 or 3 in line on that deal :cuss

Back