• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takara Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
Regret selling mine off some time ago, and I miss it...anyone got one they can part with?

Can do trade, cash, trade/cash...LMK.:monkey3

Good luck, Spliff. The Tak Bats is pretty much bought up nowadays so it'll probably be a b!tch-in-a-half to find it, and you still have to worry about the price. Personally, I think you'd be better off with the HT Batman, but your choice.

wofford29 said:
your waivering love for the Batman is disturbing!
It's not even that!!! For some reason I just got really bored with Sixth-Scale figures!:monkey2 :monkey2

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Good luck, Spliff. The Tak Bats is pretty much bought up nowadays so it'll probably be a b!tch-in-a-half to find it, and you still have to worry about the price. Personally, I think you'd be better off with the HT Batman, but your choice.
Yea, I personally think the HT one is the most accurate out(aside from the head) but the suit restricts the Bat too much, so I'm gonna go with Takara.

Lucky, though I'm not sure how long that lucks gonna last. The suit on the Tak Bats is pretty cheap rubber.:monkey2

bwayne said:
Your Wallet may be sad, but it is well worth the money.
So true.:D

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Lucky, though I'm not sure how long that lucks gonna last. The suit on the Tak Bats is pretty cheap rubber.:monkey2
I actually thought it wasn't too bad. Just definately more than any other collectible, gotta keep him in a nice temperature constantly.

Spliff said:
I actually thought it wasn't too bad. Just definately more than any other collectible, gotta keep him in a nice temperature constantly.
Maybe. I know I just posted a thread about this, but would applying clear coat to the whole armor help? Or would it just eat through the rubber?:confused:

no idea where everyone gets the idea that the tak bats suit is so cheap. Ive had mine since it came out and never a problem.

Ive had the HT batsuit rip below the knee armor though. so i guess even that one could potentially damage as well.

Last edited:
Jedi_Knight Rob said:

Unless you let your 5 year old play with it outside or leave your toys out in the sun all day, I don't see how this is so fragile.

Back