Long time lurker, first time poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatchatom

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Howdy,
I realized I neglected to check in here, so here goes. My name is Tom Feister.
I work primarily in comics. I inked a book called Ex-Machina for a while. I've done some covers here and there for Marvel and DC. I've been collecting 1/6 scale since 2000. I run the gambit from Star Wars to super-heroes to kit-bashing my own stuff. I haven't touched my custom stuff for about 3 years which oddly is about the same age as my son. I wonder if there's a connection... My favorite pieces are my original Six-Million Dollar Man with "skin sleeve" and socks in tact and my Takara Batman. The Cylon I bought a few months ago was a complete waste of money.

Welcome aboard! Post some of your work when you get a chance! I'm sure everyone here would love to check it out. I'll second you on that Takara Batman! Great figure.

G'day there Tom. Which cylon are you talking about? The one from the old series or the new?

The new one. For the coin I dropped on it it's pretty lame. I think it works out to about $14 per moving joint. Just a missed opportunity for fans of the show.

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Back