Gentle Giant Serenity Mini-Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Exclusive to Razor's Edge and coming soon:

protomal.jpg

They've got me hooked...we'll see if they can reel me in when final proto shots are shown.

thank god someone is doing something that could actually look great! It's about ruttin' time!

:D
Trev

Now if we could just get Sideshow to announce a 1/6 line.

Hmmm, SDCC is coming up.

Let's hope that this line does really well, and the powers that be will see that there is actually a market for Firefly/Serenity collectibles that don't look like crap.

This could be very interesting. Congrats to Mike for setting this up. I imagine they will be strictly limited.

YAAAY!!! Gentle Giant have produced a mixed bag when i comes to busts imo some are sooo good (Snape, Darth Maul) and some are poo (Qui Gonn) But i remain hopfully. Im just so glad a bigish company is finally taking some notice of the Serenity Licence!

Darklord Dave said:
This could be very interesting. Congrats to Mike for setting this up. I imagine they will be strictly limited.

Thanks Dave (and everyone else). Yes, all of these will be strictly limited and will be sold with an allocation. We're looking to get as many of these in collector's hands as possible.

You will not see any large runs here.

Thanks,
Mike

Cool, I don't really care for Mini-busts (don't collect or own any) but Firefly might be cool enough to pull me in.

I wasn't a minibuster until Harry Potter pulled me in. since these are coming from GG, I'm hoping for HP quality and not the inconsistencies of the SW busts. I'll be picking them all up - in for a penny, in for a goram nickel!

Count me in! Finally!! I have all the Buffy/Angel minibusts (before they became 1/2 a statue) they will go great with these. We Browncoats are starved!:chew

Back