GG Gree and Malak raffle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't apply for malak - thought he looks dumb. But I won Gree - anyone want to trade for a CIV Hughes Leia print?

Darklord Dave said:
CIV Hughes Leia print?

Hopefully my print will arrive next week!!!! O YEA!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
:chew
:chew :chew

Didn't enter for either since I got both. Went ahead and did for the Spirit of Yoda bust and won that.

won 2 grees, 2 malaks, and 1 yoda :chew

Bannister would be proud!

i dont need/want no hasbro figures :confused:

and theyre going to help me ensure that I get all the exclusives i miss out on first. :)

nash said:
i dont need/want no hasbro figures :confused:

That was directed towards Rage. Sorry Nash.

I just was joshing that you might help a few freaks out that didn't win Malak or Gree.

Darklord Dave said:
I didn't apply for malak - thought he looks dumb. But I won Gree - anyone want to trade for a CIV Hughes Leia print?

I'd beg to differ

And hopefully my Leia print will be arriving next week as well :D

KitFisto said:
I want one.:monkey2

Hopefully we'll be able to get you one. If I can get a GG bust at the Baltimore Con, I'll trade it for another Malak.

I would love a Gree and Malak. If any FREAK has an extra they are looking to sell at cost definitely let me know. I, of course, am not holding my breath.

Darth Loki said:
Hopefully we'll be able to get you one. If I can get a GG bust at the Baltimore Con, I'll trade it for another Malak.

I will take you up on that!! If you can get me a Bacara, I will trade you for my Malak!!!

:monkey5

Back