Reasons to Hate Star Wars.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my favorite one....:lol

"Reason #27
The Jedi Are Idiots
The Jedi have no shortage of chances to give everyone's favorite miscreant, Anakin Skywalker, the ability to destroy the galaxy. Anakin is clearly bad news. He has rage-inspired outbursts. He doesn't seem to appreciate the Jedi dress code and insists on wearing dark black. He loves to scowl. He shouts. He is impatient. He has trouble taking and accepting orders. He occasionally flips out and kills entire groups of people. So why is it that the Jedi continually give him more responsibilities?

Mace Windu: Master Yoda, we suspect the Sith Lord is someone high up in government. Someone very close to Palpatine.

Yoda: Close to Palpatine he is. With Palpatine Skywalker must stay. Learn of the Sith Lord he will.

Mace Windu: Good idea, Master Yoda. We will let Skywalker hang out in the midst of the Sith Lord. Our shakiest, most powerful, most unstable Jedi will do just fine in this assignment.

Yoda: A stroke of brilliance this Council has made.
"

DarkArtist81 said:
This is my favorite one....:lol

"Reason #27
The Jedi Are Idiots
The Jedi have no shortage of chances to give everyone's favorite miscreant, Anakin Skywalker, the ability to destroy the galaxy. Anakin is clearly bad news. He has rage-inspired outbursts. He doesn't seem to appreciate the Jedi dress code and insists on wearing dark black. He loves to scowl. He shouts. He is impatient. He has trouble taking and accepting orders. He occasionally flips out and kills entire groups of people. So why is it that the Jedi continually give him more responsibilities?

Mace Windu: Master Yoda, we suspect the Sith Lord is someone high up in government. Someone very close to Palpatine.

Yoda: Close to Palpatine he is. With Palpatine Skywalker must stay. Learn of the Sith Lord he will.

Mace Windu: Good idea, Master Yoda. We will let Skywalker hang out in the midst of the Sith Lord. Our shakiest, most powerful, most unstable Jedi will do just fine in this assignment.

Yoda: A stroke of brilliance this Council has made.
"

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :duh

More like reasons to hate the Prequels and SE's (and the Holiday Special). Then again, the orignals never existed.:rolleyes:

That site is hilarious though.

Too much nudity.

The last character anyone wants to see naked, Jabba, is nude in every scene.

Anzik Hayes said:
Too much nudity.

The last character anyone wants to see naked, Jabba, is nude in every scene.

Rancor too. Luke took a peak as he ran underneath him. I think it's a girl rancor.

giving reason to resent my parents for NOT buying ALL the star wars toys.....and forcing me to buy them as an adult
and TPMs' awful acting
and Ewans 'im trying so hard not to giggle' look in the prequels
and Jar Jar
and making the medical people give me a special coat so i can hug myself all day long:medic

It amazes me how people go around slaming other people's choices in movies. It's like going into an Italian restaruant and trying to explain to everyone why pasta sucks.

Although I agree with disliking about 80% of the things listed on that 'site, the bottom line is that the totality of the bad parts of Star Wars are in the neighborhood of 0.5% of the overall story. And that just comes from nobody being perfect...including george Lucas. I am always saying that George Lucas is more responsible for the bad things about Star Wars than he is about the good things...but that is primarily merchandising...not the story-telling.

No...the movies are not perfect. But the story is awesome and the imperfections can pretty easily be countered with the easiest use of imagination.

StarWars-Jedi-Temple.jpg

The lack of oxygen up there is what clouded the Jedi's judgment, nothing hokey about it. :emperor

Bardoon said:
GEORGE LUCAS' TERRIBLE WRITING ABILITY!!!!!! :chew

if you really think about it, sw is just fun and never was meant to win an oscar on it's writing content. it is what it is, and that's all it tis. just an adventure in space.

Monk said:
I read four of them before realizing that the writer is a hopeless idiot. :monkey1

took the words out of my mouth! can't imagine having the time to read that crap much less write it!

What I hate about SW the most, are the predictable bashers! :chew :emperor

Spend a day or two around here and I bet you can find a reason or two.

Stopped reading the heading when i got to how bad the trade federation accents are, i thought they were great myself. And i think they might have been written by a frenchmen.

Back