• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Premium Format Captain America Regular edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey,

I know its early to ask, but I don't think my wait list will convert for a Regular PF Captain America. So if there is anyone out there that is getting an extra or is getting one that doesn't want it and is willing to sell it for cost plus shipping rather than canceling it....then I would like to take Capt off your hands.....

PM me if you can help out....

Thanks,

Brent

When did you get on the wait list? You'd be surprised how many cancellations are made for high dollar items like PF's

TOE said:
It will Konvert Jen !!! I kan feel it !!!
I agree. If you get on the waitlist before this ships then you should have no problems with a conversion. Even the Hulk was converting left and right after it had already shipped. I think the Doom exclusive went on second chance if I am not mistaken.

But that was when the Marvel line was starting up and not everyone was willing to pay the $300 price mark. I know I wasn't.

Darth Rage said:
I live on Long Island, where are these guys located?

according to their website it says:

1300 Jericho Turnpike
New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Back