Spike's coming....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Rage

WhySoSerious???
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Spike Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #71681) from our Buffy the Vampire Slayer Premium Format Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days.

Too bad I have to cancel. :monkey2

Yeah, I received the notification, too. It sounds like the figure will arrive at our doorsteps right before SDCC. I wonder whether we are going to get to see pics of the final product sometime soon.

YIKES...first the Captain America and Maul PF's and now the Spike PF within a month....OUCH!

Thanks for spacing your releases out Sideshow...:monkey2

And the GG Leia statue, and I just got hit for all the GG dragons. SDCC is going to be a trial this year.

Natrix said:
YIKES...first the Captain America and Maul PF's and now the Spike PF within a month....OUCH!

Thanks for spacing your releases out Sideshow...:monkey2

Bwahahaha! Loser!

Okay, so I am jealous! Wanna piece of me?

*cries*

Oh, I wonder when they will be delivering to their European warehouse. Late July/August?

I do hope we get to see more recent photo's of the final product, as if it turns out to look really 'rough' I'm going to cancel.

Last edited:
:woo :woo !!!!

Damn excited:chew
Lets all pray together that this one comes out looking at fine as its proto. It means alot that it does for me.
Please SS!

Darklord Dave said:
And the GG Leia statue, and I just got hit for all the GG dragons. SDCC is going to be a trial this year.
You can say that again. Like a trial before they throw us all into debtor's prison!

I don't know whether to
yahoo.gif
or
nailbiter.gif

What's the chance of me landing a Spike exclusive if I went on the waitlist right now knowing farewell it's coming out within the next 3-4 weeks. Also bare in mind it took forever to sell out and the regular will most likely make its way on clearance.

I'd bet your chances are high. With so many pieces coming out right now, there is a greater chance that a) someone will cancel due to overload, or b) someone will be declined due to overload.

And you don't want the regular on this one!

I only went on the waitlist for the exclusive PF Spike about three weeks ago, and today I received notification that my waitlist order was going to convert tomorrow!! Yay!!

Cuddly Vampire said:
I only went on the waitlist for the exclusive PF Spike about three weeks ago, and today I received notification that my waitlist order was going to convert tomorrow!! Yay!!

WOW! That's just nutty.

sueworld said:
Oh, I wonder when they will be delivering to their European warehouse. Late July/August?

I do hope we get to see more recent photo's of the final product, as if it turns out to look really 'rough' I'm going to cancel.

I'm wondering the same. But I'm sure we'll end up getting him like a month after US collectors at least. That's what always happens and the "improvement" in the EU warehouse that they announced a couple of months ago seems not to have become effective yet...

Slayerverse98 said:
Do the second chance excusive Spikes have a Flex Pay option available?

If you were in the US I'd say e-mail Jennifer or Inthia. I'm not sure if they have EU counterparts.....

Go through the customer service form on the site - they have specific reps responsible for the EU and if you inquiry doesn't get to the right person you might not get an answer.

Back