grond33's Gandalf Shelf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grond33

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am still working on photographing my collection as a whole, but for now I am going to continue with my theme displays.

Here is my Gandalf shelf. One of my favorite portions of my collection. I have not yet figured out a way ton incorporate my GG Gandalf items yet, but I think I am going to leave this as is for now.

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

Ah, wonderful display. I am already missing my Gandalf on Shadowfax.

But he had to go to make room for the Scout trooper and speeder bike.

It's beautiful! Now Sideshow needs to hurry with the PF Gandalf the White and give us a 12" GtG, that way you can have all kinds of formats and mixed media in that collection. Magnificent!

Awesome set-up!

I could never part with my Gandalf on Shadowfax. I mostly collect Star Wars, but this is one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

I gotta tell you I'm not sure whats more impressive, the Gandalf collection or the reflection of all the other goodies in your room :monkey5

Now where are you going to put the SS Gandalf PF that should be up for pre-order within the month?

:gandalf :gandalf :gandalf :gandalf :gandalf_w :gandalf_w :gandalf_w :gandalf_w

I'm already stressed about where to put the PF Gandalf the White. I might have to start a second shelf. I am hoping that GG will do a Gandalf the White bust to go along with the Grey (although Sideshows GtW bust is a model of perfection in my opinion) which will force me to expand my display.

The Gandalf the White Statue was my first LOTR piece and is still one of my favorites.

Hey mate,

Awesome set up. U have convinced me to shell out for a Gandalf on Shadowfax when I get a job.

Are you going to save up for the Gandalf cinemaquette

Colin

ifu03612 said:
Hey mate,

Awesome set up. U have convinced me to shell out for a Gandalf on Shadowfax when I get a job.

Are you going to save up for the Gandalf cinemaquette

Colin

I am glad to aspire. It's a great piece.

I have yet to make the jump to purchasing a cinemaquette. Have they announced the Gandalf? Any pics yet?

grond33 said:
I am glad to aspire. It's a great piece.

I have yet to make the jump to purchasing a cinemaquette. Have they announced the Gandalf? Any pics yet?

I'm sure that they have just announced both Gandalf and Legolas (and they haven't released photos i'm sure). I am mainly sticking to SSW as I have just sold my PF's. I like the cinemaquettes because they are replicas of the props at weta and I love the connection with weta and the movies.

They are pricey though.

Great pics and set up

Colin

Man that is an incredible set-up of all things Gandalf! That has to be at least what 100 pounds of Gandalf?:lol Very nice though and the LSB looks great.

Back