Wolverine vs. Sabertooth is about to ship!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am extremely excited about this one.

Keep releasing vs dioramas, SS. :rock

I cancelled mine after seeing it at SDCC.. It was nice.. Just didnt blow me away..

I must say though that it replicates one of my favorite comic battles..

I may get the non exclusive edition some time in the future after I buy a house with hopefully larger rooms..

Funny, it didn't excite me until I saw it in person. Got on the exclusive waitlist, but haven't heard anything.:rolleyes

I would of bought this if it featured Saberttoth in his classic outfit. :rolleyes

To my knowledge, this battle never happened in any comic issue. Logan had already switched back to his Tiger Stripe outfit when Sabretooth switch to his "Jim Lee" outfit. When Sabertooth did battle Logan in his "brown" outfit,Mutant Massacre crossover/with the Reavers, Sabertooth was still in his classic outfit. Major problem in my book.

If I'm wrong please somebody tell which issue this battle took place in cause I've looked and can't find it. :wave

I just cancelled my exclusive of this so someone is gonna be happy.

Cancelled this and LegGimArod to get the Terminator Endoskeleton :hat

I cancelled my order a month or so ago. There's just too much tan and brown for my tastes. Maybe if I can get it for less than retail, I might pick up the regular version down the road.

I would of bought this if it featured Saberttoth in his classic outfit. :rolleyes

To my knowledge, this battle never happened in any comic issue. Logan had already switched back to his Tiger Stripe outfit when Sabretooth switch to his "Jim Lee" outfit. When Sabertooth did battle Logan in his "brown" outfit,Mutant Massacre crossover/with the Reavers, Sabertooth was still in his classic outfit. Major problem in my book.

The concept behind the Mavel "Vs" line is not necessarily to be "comic accurate", but also "wouldn't it be cool if..."

Also, we chose the two most popular costumes for both characters. And who's to say they never fought in these costumes, since the two have battled many times in there vicious pasts... ;)

In future dioramas, you may see characters that have never faced off fighting, simply because it looks cool (but never at a sacrifice of who the characters are). Not to say you won't see classic battles, because you will.

So, hopefully, you will enjoy what we come up with, and maybe even throw some of your "wouldn't it be cool if..." ideas on the board.

Now that would be cool.

In future dioramas, you may see characters that have never faced off fighting,
So there's hope for the Mary Jane vs. Gwen Stacy mudwrestling championship? Be still my beating heart....!

So there's hope for the Mary Jane vs. Gwen Stacy mudwrestling championship?

Count me in for the "nude" Sideshow Exclusive version version! :naughty :eek: :smokin ;) :lol

I still think that the piece is flawed due to the fact that the battle never took place. It doesn't make any sense.

Does this mean we'll see a Thanos vs. Aunt Mae diorama soon? :rolleyes That never took place in the comics either.

So you'd prefer a "classic" scene from the comics or a cover as some of the other companies are doing?

I think having the "iconic" versions of the characters together is better. In fact I'd prefer it if on the Sentinel statue if Cyclops were wearing his Byrne suit even if he and Cyclops never appeared together in those costumes.

Would love to have a really sexy Rogue , not one that looks like trailor trash , not one that looks too old either . How about a young cute rogue around the age of the one in the X-men Evollution cartoon .
:drool

Is this piece going to rise in value?

I just bought the exclusive as an investment, and got the 5-7 notice.

Back