Cinemaquette Terminator pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gruson

For those that do not read statueforum, my Cinemaquette Arnold has arrived. This piece is amazing!!! It stands around 26 inches tall (1/3 scale). :rock

Some of the pictures are just scary because they look just like Arnold.

I cannot wait for future releases now. In case you are wondering, he costs $1200.

t850_2.jpg

t850_11.jpg

t850_13.jpg

Here is the 1/4 scale Freddy so you get an idea of how big he really is:

t850_f.jpg

So I'm guessng that he's nice enough in person to change
your mind about returning it?
(Think I read that you were contemplating it)

*ss*

Looks great gruson, dunno how crazy I am about the delicate head and make-up kit...

Yes, I am keeping him. I received a good one. :)

P1 was the first to post pics of Arnold. The hair and eyebrows on his were not nearly as good as the one I received. So, like Sideshow, each piece varies.

I purchased a display case for him for protection, as the silicone skin is sensitive. I guess only time will tell how long it will last. Cinemaquette is supposed to be posting information on it.....let's see what they say.

That said, I cannot wait for Gandalf and Indiana Jones to be relased next year.

He looks pretty good, especially that profile shot. Not too sure about the hair though. And he's huge - dwarfing the 1/4 Freddy. I can't see getting into these but if SSC can't get Indy, I just may have to.

Looks good the likeness is very good not sure for me if its worth $1200 bucks, but as long as your happy with it thats all that matters. I saw it in person at SDCC but wasn't that impressed with it. It appears you got a better one than they had at the show cause he at least doesn't look like he is going bald. The one they had at the show looked like his hair was thinning out like mine.

Man...those sunglasses suck. Too bad they modeled the statue after the T3 Arnold instead of the T1 or T2 Arnold. I would have been really tempted to buy this if it was a T2 Arnold holding a box of roses with the shotgun inside...

Yes, I wish it was Arnold from T2 as well. I have always liked that version better than T3 Arnold, especially the shades.

Until we get a T2 Arnold, this one is a keeper. ;)

Holy craperoni! That looks so awesome!! Never seen anything look as good as that. But like you said, a T2 would look better.
Its also huge btw!

Like everyone else has said, it looks great.

I will be waiting for the T2 arnold from SS. Or a Dutch. :D

Re: Arnie

Cinemaquette addresses the silicon head issue --

(from their site)

Q: Is the silicon head on my T-850 going to deteriorate? What’s the deal with this weird powder that came with my Cinemaquette? What if his hair gets messed up in shipping?
A: We’d like to take a moment to answer some questions that have come up about our T-850 Cinemaquette and hopefully put to rest any concerns you might have about the quality and durability of the product.

Some customers have questioned the long-term durability of the silicon head. In point of fact, silicon has an incredible lifespan, maintaining its integrity and coherence for decades. The head is not merely covered with a silicon skin, but is in fact entirely composed of silicon, for better durability and overall quality. In addition, the paint that is used on the skin is also silicon-based (unlike other paints applied to latex, which has a very short shelf life) and should maintain its appearance for many years to come if stored in a dry place.

In terms of the hassle of dealing with the powder, we only included that as a last resort. Although we recommend against handling the face of the T-850 overmuch, we realize that it’s just human nature that collectors will want to touch the Cinemaquette’s head, and over a long period of time, if too much oil from human skin gets on the silicon, the face could appear shiny. The colorless powder is merely to prevent the shiny gloss, should it become necessary in years to come, and retain the proper matte finish. It should also be noted that if the silicon face gets dirty due to pollutants in the air or human skin oil, it can be cleaned with a Q-tip and a small amount of rubbing alcohol. The silicon skin may get shiny after the alcohol cleaning, but a simple, light dab of the powder will return it to its natural look.

As for the hair, each piece is individually hand-punched and no two are alike. The hairstyle of each Cinemaquette has been styled before packing, but we cannot guarantee that it will arrive exactly the same way, due to the vagaries of shipping. The hair can be styled by the consumer with a simple toothbrush. Additional instructions for care of the Cinemaquette’s hairstyle will be posted here on the site as necessary.

Ok, having to brush his hair and put powder on his face is just a little too much like really playing with dolls! :rollin :p

They should've done a polystone head. For $1200, you shouldn't have to style his hair or powder his face. :poke

Back