New Buffy LE DVD Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FrankenFan

Fox has announced the release of the complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series in a limited edition numbered box. The set includes a signed letter from Joss Whedon, a book of episode listings and quotes and, an all-new documentary.

Due November 15, with an SRP of $199.98.

More details here, including a suggestion on how to finance the new box by selling your old Buffy DVD sets.

gls.jpg

Frankenfan, you are the banner king! And that is one meaningful banner!!!!!:toast

i love that banner too! all we need now is for sideshow to make him!
i WILL get this DVD set.

Thanks, TVdude; I knew it would resonate with you!

And BDboystoys, since the illustrious Hulkfan, a.k.a Sideshow sculptor supreme, Andy Bergholtz, posted his approval, that means he's busy at work sculpting the G-Man even as I type this!!!

:p

pb.jpg

Anybody want to buy a complete set of Buffy DVDs? Andy - you need a set don't you?

Yeah, that really cheeses me off since I bought all the dvd sets initially. :thwak I may just have to pass, I checked eBay and there are thousands (well, not quite THOUSANDS) of Buffy dvd sets for sale, so doubt I'd get much for them. It would probably be more of a headache trying to auction them than just saying "no" to the new 'deluxe' set. I'd like to have the book that's supposed to be coming with the new set, though. Maybe that will sell separately... :dunno

Well if they do the same with Angel, you guys can sell me your current Angel box sets. :clap

Frankenfan, :lol :lol :lol

I sound grumpy about it, don't I? I shouldn't complain, it's not like I would have never bought the Buffy dvds when they first came out, even if someone had said "Hold out, in a few years there will be a big super-duper deeee-luxe version!" I mean, I couldn't have waited, I watch Buffy and Angel dvds, like, almost every day!

(I reeeeally would like to have that book, though!!) :lol :dance

BDboystoys:

Sorry to mislead you but, I was speaking (writing) facetiously when I said (wrote) that Giles was in production.

But as Sideshow Brant is found of saying (and writing), nothing is impossible and, never say never!

:poke

:p sidehsow should some ideas for there next figures from you frankenfan! you make some awesome banners!

If they make "Bargaining Buffy" her eyes should be rollie-aroundie like in the picture. :lol :skull

Suncoast is buying used DVDs and I took in all my Buffy. They only gave $13 per season though. You can probably get more for your sets on ebay. :rolleyes

And now I'm Buffi-less until November.:(

Don't know how to break this to you, Dave, but... um... the LE box set? It was... um... just an internet rumor...

:p

trnswllw.jpg

Back