The Xan Man coming out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dstephan

Xander expected in 11 days. Good news, good news. Lots of Buffy goodness all at once. Can Vamp Buffy be far behind?

Coming out?

I knew it!

:p

swt.gif

Yep, got my notice as well! Yee haw!! Can't wait for the Xan Man to arrive! (Now if they're going to do another one of Xander, can it be him in his little Speedo?) :lol

I received my notice today too.
I am excited and can't wait.
I vote for Speedo Xander and
Willow from the Halloween episode
where she is sexy under her ghost sheet.
The sheet would be removable.
Okay Franken fan make a sign for ghost willow.

Thanks

Please no Xander in a speedo! You can make that custom pretty easily I'd imagine. The only Xander variant I'd want is Vampire Xander.

Although ghost Willow would be fun.

Vampire Xander and Eyepatch Xander please. I could use me a Buffybot to.

The eyepatch is shipping with this version of Xander. But we do need a Caleb to recreate the scene...

I'm still all for the Vampire Xander variant - I need him for my Vamp Willow. She's lonely.:p

Well if the other Whedon license that has been hinted at is Serenity, you'll pretty much have a Caleb figure.
We need Giles, Anya, Cordy, Tara, and Dawn yet, plus I wouldn't mind a non vamp Drusilla.

I'd want more villains before Dawn, and Caleb isn't the most visually interesting one. I'd want Adam, the Mayor and any varied number of demons before Caleb.

Re: why being in the UK sucks...

i second that viking PLUS glory, the mayor and tara THEN some more villians

Back