T2 TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY THE OFFICIAL MOVIE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T2.gif

Well, this thread is pretty quiet, so I'll pump a little life into it with some images of my T-800 mini bust which came today. Before any criticisms come, the glasses fit perfectly on the face, I didn't realize I had them off a bit on the left side of his head until after I shot all these and prepped them for upload here:

TMB1.jpg

TMB2.jpg

TMB3.jpg

TMB4.jpg

TMB5.jpg

TMB6.jpg

TMB8.jpg

TMB9.jpg

TMB10.jpg

TMB11.jpg

That's a nice piece . The texturing on the "leather" jacket is particularly effective . How big is it?

That's a nice piece . The texturing on the "leather" jacket is particularly effective . How big is it?

It's about 7 Inches, the head and body are exactly the same scale as the 1/6 figure from Sideshow. One thing that really impressed me with their Legendary Scale T-800 bust was the ability to fake clothing materials in polystone, I thought the bandolier for his grenades was real clothe when I first took it out of the box, and on both pieces, as you said, the leather is very well synthesized in the polystone.

awesome pics!!

hey, can you post pics of your T2 legendary busts? Do you have both of them. I'm seriously on the fence about getting them as I haven't seen some good photos of them yet.

After seeing your pics though, i'll know if i want it or not.

:D

I was quite disapointed with the SST 1/6 T2 figures ( at least the 2 Terminators , I'm still undecided on Sarah) and I still intend to bash my own one day as I think the Frontline headsculpts are excellent .

awesome pics!!

hey, can you post pics of your T2 legendary busts? Do you have both of them. I'm seriously on the fence about getting them as I haven't seen some good photos of them yet.

After seeing your pics though, i'll know if i want it or not.

:D

I have pics I will get posted. I only bought the T-800 LS bust, but I have the T-1000 mini on order. I liked the blown out eye effect in the film, but only as it was used, for a short term effect, the LS bust lost my interest in being that moment. If it had been a full Robert Patrick head like in the film with some bullet damage, I'd have gotten that for sure.

Great work Reinhardt ! Was it a case of dissassembling the figure and adding "chrome" paint ? (Airbrush,spray can?). The results are awesome , it looks like a museum quality piece .It shows the quality of the sculpt , on seeing this I'm definately going to pick one of these up . (And I'm waiting for the Hot Toys Endo .) Again , fantastic!!

Great work Reinhardt ! Was it a case of dissassembling the figure and adding "chrome" paint ? (Airbrush,spray can?). The results are awesome , it looks like a museum quality piece .It shows the quality of the sculpt , on seeing this I'm definately going to pick one of these up . (And I'm waiting for the Hot Toys Endo .) Again , fantastic!!

Thanks man! I can't take full credit for this piece as I had the "chroming" commissioned. Essentially, the entire figure was given a black basecoat, and then airbrushed chrome. the piece was not taken apart.

i then added the metal spring neck pistons, and the metal collar bone, and custom made the base, with skull floating in water and all... :D

Back