• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buying: Muppets Sideshow Busts!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard Rock Cafe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
WTB: DR. TEETH, ROWLF, SAM THE EAGLE and GONZO Muppets Sideshow Busts!!!

Sideshow / Weta Collectibles
Muppet Show Busts

MuppetsBusts1.jpg

I am looking for the following Busts:

Dr. Teeth
Sam the Eagle
Fozzie Bear (Pending ?)
Rowlf the Dog
Waldorf
Statler
Gonzo

Last edited:
Hi there,

Whilst I appreciate you are trying to collect these things, they are awesome and I can understand why.
However, the daily (sometimes more) bump on one thread was bad enough but now to start a new thread when you already have one in the top ten is getting a little rediculous.

There are many people here who are searching and hunting for items they really want,I hardly think it fair for you to monopolise the 'want to buy' section.

I read that you do this on another forum so your thread does not fall down the ranks so to speak, unfortunately this happens. Not everybody can have a thread at the top and just because yours may be knocked off the perch by someone searching for something else, it doesnt mean to say you should bump your thread to get to the top again.

I mean no disrespect by saying this but everyone within this forum deserves an equal chance at bringing their 'want to buy' requests to everyones attention.After all there are now approaching 2000 members and I should imagine a lot of them are searching for things.

If a Mod reads this can we please have some gound rules laid so we know how many times a thread can be bumped, how often etc please.

Just my thoughts,
I wish you look in your search.

Thanks for reading
Shell
x :D

Adoptedscot said:
Hi there,

Whilst I appreciate you are trying to collect these things, they are awesome and I can understand why.
However, the daily (sometimes more) bump on one thread was bad enough but now to start a new thread when you already have one in the top ten is getting a little rediculous.

There are many people here who are searching and hunting for items they really want,I hardly think it fair for you to monopolise the 'want to buy' section.

I read that you do this on another forum so your thread does not fall down the ranks so to speak, unfortunately this happens. Not everybody can have a thread at the top and just because yours may be knocked off the perch by someone searching for something else, it doesnt mean to say you should bump your thread to get to the top again.

I mean no disrespect by saying this but everyone within this forum deserves an equal chance at bringing their 'want to buy' requests to everyones attention.After all there are now approaching 2000 members and I should imagine a lot of them are searching for things.

If a Mod reads this can we please have some gound rules laid so we know how many times a thread can be bumped, how often etc please.

Just my thoughts,
I wish you look in your search.

Thanks for reading
Shell
x :D

Ok, I am going to try this again...and seriously..I don't want to offend anyone at all..

First off, I apologize to anyone that doesn't like this thread that I have started...Please if you don't like it...then don't open up the link and respond.

What you are doing is in reality is Bumping my thread for me...this is what I believe you all don't want to see. In reality, I never intentionally bumped my thread more than ONCE a day. The ONLY and I repeat ONLY reason why my threads would be bumped more than once a day is because someone would post on my thread (causing a bump) then I would respond to the post (thus causing another bump). I am sorry that you all see this thread on first page all day every day...but the ONLY reason for that is because Nobody else is posting in this fourm. That is a reality...sorry to say it, but that is basically it in a nutshell.

Now, I am collecting these Busts for my son...his birthday was last week and he was excited to get 10 new busts. I have actually collected them all from members of this FORUM thank you very much. You see, I have had much luck by posting here in this forum. Whether you like it or not...I have had success. I don't want to sound negative here...I love going on these boards and I have met a ton of great people here.

Please..if you don't like it...then don't open up the thread.

Thanks for your time

I don't understand why everyone seems to have a problem with HardRock and his "daily bumps?" He seems like a nice guy who just wants to finish his collection. If you guys have a problem with his "bumps" then how can you stand Cosmo_Kramer's or P!tU threads?!??!!?!?!?!? :confused::D

BUMP! :monkey3 :lol

Seriously HRC,

Daily "bumps" are fine but do you really need 2 threads about these busts? :confused: :confused:

If you want to open a new thread then delete the old one.

carbo-fation said:
I don't understand why everyone seems to have a problem with HardRock and his "daily bumps?" He seems like a nice guy who just wants to finish his collection. If you guys have a problem with his "bumps" then how can you stand Cosmo_Kramer's or P!tU threads?!??!!?!?!?!? :confused::D
ttttttttttttttttttttttt:lol

PERSONNALY..I DONT CARE.

THE GUY CAN BUMP AS MUCH AS HE WANTS..

AND I THINK ITS HRC ''ANNOYING'' BUMPS THAT GOT HIM SOME OF HIS FIGURES...HIS THREAD GOT SOME EXPOSURE BECAUSE OF HIS WAYS....SO IF IT WORKS...

Thanks for the bumps guy's...and again...I can't seem to figure out how to delete the original thread. it isn't as easy as it is on other forums I go on. Believe me..I tried to delete the original thread...I agree..I don't need two of the same threads.

Hard Rock Cafe said:
Thanks for the bumps guy's...and again...I can't seem to figure out how to delete the original thread. it isn't as easy as it is on other forums I go on. Believe me..I tried to delete the original thread...I agree..I don't need two of the same threads.
Only Mods can do that! Ask Darklord Dave....he'll do it!

Hard Rock Cafe said:
I don't think it matters honestly. That thread will just disappear into the abyss of forgotten threads so no worries. :)

Still in need of the following Muppets Busts for my son:

Statler
Waldorf
Sam the Eagle
Fozzie Bear
Rowlf the Dog
Dr. Teeth

I have PAYPAL or will possibly trade...I have a few Simpsons Busts that are extra ones.

Grandpa Simpson
Moe
Sideshow Bob
Krusty the Clown

PLMK

Chris

See guys, this guy is trying to help his kid out and have an awsome hobbie. So don't be a$$e$.:D BUMP for HRC!:D

Wow . . . I looked some of these up on ebay . . . I had no idea how much these had gone up in value . . . How many did they make ?

Back