• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Star Wars figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ringer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Man why did I have to sell mine I'm really regreting it. Just p.m me with ones you want to get rid of pretty much starting from the begining. Be easy on me guys. NOw to the SS Waitlist for every exclusive I missed except for Ben.

Ringer, didn't you just sell a couple of your SSC SW figs? I mean just sell as in a few days ago. What's goin' on dude? :lol

Cocoboloboy said:
Ringer, didn't you just sell a couple of your SSC SW figs? I mean just sell as in a few days ago. What's goin' on dude? :lol
After all that choas on Thursday I really missed that felling and rush. Ya I just sold all of mine. I'm on the hunt!:lol again

The Ringer said:
After all that choas on Thursday I really missed that felling and rush. Ya I just sold all of mine. I'm on the hunt!:lol again
Well, I wish I could say I haven't been there. I think sellers remorse can be worse than buyers remorse sometimes.:D

The Ringer said:
OK guys I need some help. Which ones should I try and focus on getting 1st?
This purely an unbiased opinion, but since you already have Anakin, I'd suggest getting both Luke and Obi-Wan. Mace, Han, Qui-Gon and Maul are pretty much easy to come by.

Cocoboloboy said:
Well, I wish I could say I haven't been there. I think sellers remorse can be worse than buyers remorse sometimes.:D

Spouse remorse is the worst. :monkey2

(meaning the wife regrets the purchase... not the buyer regrets the wife....)

Got Jabba, throne, Creature Pack, Maul, Qui-gon, and Bib all in one.
Thanks Bob!:D JediKnightRob I sent you a p.m regarding Luke.

Back