grond33s Boba Fett Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grond33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all. I've been hanging out here for a while and finally getting around to posting something. I ahve yet to photograph my whole collection yet, but I thought I would start with my newly arranged Boba Fett Display. It's very extensive but I just picked up a framed giclee canvas by Tsuneo Sanda and it inspired me to move all my Boba stuff to one place.

Nice collection there! I have lots of Boba Fett figures since he's one of my all-time favorite Star Wars characters. Someday, I'll set them up too and take some pictures. Keep on collecting!

A Boba Fett display is my very favorite kind. Yours looks great!! You've got some of the greatest Fett items out there right now for Fett fans like us.

Great collection!

Not sure if its always that bright, but you might be careful next to a window like that. It looks like you are gonna get a lot of sunlight on the PF's back and mini-bust. I'd hate for your collectibles to get faded :monkey2

galactiboy said:
Great collection!

Not sure if its always that bright, but you might be careful next to a window like that. It looks like you are gonna get a lot of sunlight on the PF's back and mini-bust. I'd hate for your collectibles to get faded :monkey2

For certain. :(

Thanks guys. The blinds were only open to shoot the photos. My room is in the basement and doesn't get much light and I was trying not to se the flash for the pics. Thanks for the heads up though.

grond33 said:
Thanks guys. The blinds were only open to shoot the photos. My room is in the basement and doesn't get much light and I was trying not to se the flash for the pics. Thanks for the heads up though.

Glad to hear it, again great set-up! And I can't wait to see the rest of your collection :rock

Here is another shot of the display. I haven't taken many pictures of my collection so I am still learning. This one is with the lights on but no flash. I think it represents the colors of the giclee much better.

grond33 said:
Here is another shot of the display. I haven't taken many pictures of my collection so I am still learning. This one is with the lights on but no flash. I think it represents the colors of the giclee much better.

That Fett Art is just amazing. I am sorry to say this, but I like that better than all the other Fett stuff you got.

Excellent setup! Love the pic!

I need to take an updated shot of my Boba Fett collection as well. Me being the obssessed collector of him.

Re: grond33s Boba Fett Display upated

Here are few updated pics of the Boba Fett display. GG classic bust has been added as well as the Medicom RAH figure (thanks crazypredator2).

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

Back