How many of you will really keep your Biker Scout order ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bet you than half of the orders will be cancelled before the first flex pay....:monkey5I dont think theres that much rich freaks here...lolll Seriously ..I think people will cancel to go with retailers on this one...

Shai Hulud said:
I bet you than half of the orders will be cancelled before the first flex pay....:monkey5I dont think theres that much rich freaks here...lolll Seriously ..I think people will cancel to go with retailers on this one...

:D :D :D ...............

If you use the affiliate link here, and then cancel your order -- I bite the head off a pigeon. Just keep that in mind...

:monkey3

And an angel loses his wings.

And a kitten dies a horrible death.

And there are no more puppies and ice cream in the world.

And you don't get 800 Sideshow Rewards points.

:p

Darklord Dave said:
If you use the affiliate link here, and then cancel your order -- I bite the head off a pigeon. Just keep that in mind...

:monkey3

Will you use hot sauce first?

I'm still deciding if I want to order it.

I'd like to use Flex pay but man 3 straight payments of $266.

SideshowDusty said:
And an angel loses his wings.

And a kitten dies a horrible death.

And there are no more puppies and ice cream in the world.

And you don't get 800 Sideshow Rewards points.

:p
No more puppies and ice cream!!!!!!!!!:monkey2

Hey Dusty, I'm too lazy to go look, so maybe you know the answer... if I ordered the regular and want to switch to FlexPay, is that possible? Without having to cancel the order and re-order?

I am planning on keeping it, that's why I went Non-Flex, if I can save it then I'll keep it.....if not......well.......:monkey4

I can see this being a tough call. I mean on 1 hand you get 800 SS points, assuming there's some cool stuff once this ships, that's $800 worth fo free stuff at SS, hard to pass. On the other hand, you could save about $150ish and that says a lot anyway, SS points or not. I'd say 1/2 the people who ordered today will drop it to either order it somewhere cheaper, or just drop the whole thing anyway.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I can see this being a tough call. I mean on 1 hand you get 800 SS points, assuming there's some cool stuff once this ships, that's $800 worth fo free stuff at SS, hard to pass. On the other hand, you could save about $150ish and that says a lot anyway, SS points or not. I'd say 1/2 the people who ordered today will drop it to either order it somewhere cheaper, or just drop the whole thing anyway.

That's only $40 of Reward Points (20 points = $1)... retailer is the way to go!

PosterBoyKelly said:

The reward points for this is $40 towards something else. I'll take the $100 that I'm saving anyday.

i'll probably drop my order if the ES is big and just go the 2ndary market route.

Back