Totally passed this up . ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siren3-4

Super Freak
Reaction score
I probably should have posted here first . . . I love rules . . :monkey3

Let's see: "New members drop in and tell us a little bit about yourself - interests, occupation, ebay ID, what you collect, etc."

I am a comic book, movie, fantasy fanatic and work hard with my little lady (mermaid collector) on finding ways to blow our nest egg on pretty things to look at . . .

We both work for the school board in South Florida and I pretty much post while at work . . :)

My ebay ID is the same (siren3-4)

I found this site by going the long way around . . . I started at a site valiantfans.com (Valiant Comics is coming back by the way) and a friend posted their Iron Man sideshow statue and I was blown away . . .

From there I made my way to statuefourm.com and played mostly in the sideshow section . . taking in all the ways I will now be spending my money . . . I saw people there keep mentioning the freak boards and someone finally put up a link . . .

So here I am and here is some of the stuff we collect:(just in the TV room)

anyone that owns a PITT merchandise, specially a Moore Statue is frakin cool with mE :rock :rock :rock

WELKOME !!!!!

welcome home Siren! your purchases will increase greatly if you hang out here too much. :D

:lol :lol

Thanks everyone for the hearty welcome . . . :woo hoo !!

I would hand over my PF Hulk . . . but it is my precious . . . :ring

Last edited:
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Back