So...Who's Gonna Try to Order the Scoutbiker PF Online?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure will give it a shot. I was actually ready for it today because I thought the pre-order for this was today :eek:

I do believe that there will be far fewer people crowding the site to spend $800 than there were today with a $60 item.

But I will be there, that's for sure.

Yeah, I don't think there will be much of an issue tomorrow for those going for this. $800 bucks is a lot of money.

Either way, I haven't missed out on a Star Wars PF yet, and I'm certainly not going to let this one pass me by. I don't care what I have to cancel or sell to come up with the funds.

tomandshell said:
Either way, I haven't missed out on a Star Wars PF yet, and I'm certainly not going to let this one pass me by. I don't care what I have to cancel or sell to come up with the funds.

Except the Boba Fett Premium Format figure... :monkey5

customizerwannabe said:
Do you like it that much Tom? I have one in transit and have never seen it in person.

The Fett PF? Yes, I love it. It's my favorite of the Star Wars PF line because I love the character so much. I know he's been controversial but he looks great to me and is everything I wanted him to be. He's definitely lighter than the others, but once he's on the shelf looking good it doesn't matter to me how much he weighs. But I do know that I am in the minority there...

Unless Dusty gets frustrated with trying to get the newsletter out, grabs up the Hellboy left hand of doom and let's loose the dogs of war on the servers, I doubt we'll have much problem with the Bike scout PPO.

whats the estimated release date for this..i gotta start saving this will be the centerpiece of my collection for years to come. im so glad i sold my retro spidey pf..it helps the purchase of this immensely. scout troopers kick almost as much ass as ninjas....dont tell any ninjas i said that please

When I was a kid, the Endor Speederbike sequence was one of my favorites and I have fond memories of building the AMT/ERTL Speederbike model kit when I must have been about ten. I love speederbikes, but this is just too expensive for me:monkey2 , and I am trying to stick to only LOTR premium format figures.

devlinboy said:
whats the estimated release date for this..

I haven't heard about an estimated arrival date yet. Many of us are hoping that it won't hit until Q1 2008. If this drops in the middle of my Christmas shopping I won't be in a very good mood.

Back