Which Universal/Classic Monster PF will debut at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Monster PF will debut at SDCC?

• The Creature From the Black Lagoon

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • Frankenstein's Monster from Bride of Frankenstein (companion to the Bride piece)

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Masque of the Red Death from Phantom of the Opera

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Werewolf of London

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Invisible Man

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
OK, I know deep down in my bones that we will get a new Monster PF figure at SDCC; I can just feel it! So, which one do you think it will be?

You can vote for more than one...

tomandshell said:
Creaturefrom the Black Lagoon.

You posted before I could finish the poll Tom! :rotfl

I too voted for the Creature... but think a new Frank is very likely as well.

I hope for a Monster from Bride
or even better a new and improved Vampyre !

I'd love the Creature to be previewed at the SDCC, just so it is finally released and I can finally buy it. Or rather, at least I hope I get one.

I think it'll be the ctrature, but I wish it were the Mask of Red Death.. That costume is sooo stunning, in PF it would be absolutely terrible and gorgeous.

None.

It took them forever to sell out the regular Frankenstein PF... why do another version of it?

I'd love to see a PF invisible man, a 1/4 scale Masque of the Red Death Phantom, and of course, the Creature ftBL. I don't think we'll see the creature until Halloween.

JAS

No love for Henry Hull as the Werewolf of London :monkey2

Come on guys, I just feel something deep down, that we will get an announcement at SDCC. And if it is the Creature finally, do you really think they wouldn't want to show him off at SDCC, instead of waiting till Halloween when all you would see are pictures?

I am going to go with the Creature. Of course I hope they make life size wolfman and vampyre busts. Those will be must buys.

Bannister said:
I am going to go with the Creature. Of course I hope they make life size wolfman and vampyre busts. Those will be must buys.

I would love those, but I hope they don't do too many 1:1 busts, since I really want to get them all.

My "perfect" set of busts would be...

Mummy (Ardeth Bey is just fine!)
Dracula
Frankenstein's Monster
Wolf Man
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Bride of Frankenstein
Phantom of the Opera
London After Midnight
Vampyre
Invisible Man

Ten busts would be about the limit of a good display unless you had a very large space to display them in.

lcummins said:
I would love those, but I hope they don't do too many 1:1 busts, since I really want to get them all.

My "perfect" set of busts would be...

Mummy (Ardeth Bey is just fine!)
Dracula
Frankenstein's Monster
Wolf Man
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Bride of Frankenstein
Phantom of the Opera
London After Midnight
Vampyre
Invisible Man

Ten busts would be about the limit of a good display unless you had a very large space to display them in.
:rock:rock:rock

Back