Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan. I am 25 years old and live in San Antonio Texas (Go Spurs!). I just joined here a few days ago and posted some stuff in the customs gallery... which is where you will most likely find me. I am a big Star Wars fan whether it be collecting or customizing. I was just recently referred to this site from Rebelscum.com where I usually post my custom work. I have browsed this site quite a bit in the past few days and I am amazed by some of the talent that occupies the customizing forum. Well, I look forward to being a member and I appreciate you guys having me.
Thanks, Ryan

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Ignore the ignorant ones that post abusive stuff they did that when I joined

I think they think its clever I also guess its like their hazing ritual or something

I also guess they think that cause theyve posted here for a while its their rite to be obnoxious towards new posters

anyway welcome theres also a lot of kind and considerate posters on these boards

Mainly in the customs section

SW gets its share of everything

Enjoy

Ignore the ignorant ones that post abusive stuff they did that when I joined

I think they think its clever I also guess its like their hazing ritual or something

I also guess they think that cause theyve posted here for a while its their rite to be obnoxious towards new posters

anyway welcome theres also a lot of kind and considerate posters on these boards

Mainly in the customs section

SW gets its share of everything

Enjoy

I think,that he thinks, that they think ........what was I gonna say????

Welcome!!:wave
Its a bit mad here but deffo worth sticking around
x:D

Back