• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sdcc zombie colonel america bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlinboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
if anyone is going to sdcc and wouldnt mind too much , could they pick me up one sdcc colonel zombie america bust. im desperate to get this b/c it is a combo of my favorite things. capt america and zombies...and an added plus is that i believe it is sculpted by my favorite sculptor william paquet. so
i am begging for someone to pick one up for me i will gladly pay for the bust and the shipping to me. i will also give you money so you can get a drink or two at the bar after the con. or i could just send you my cucumber peyote recipe.

PLEASE SOMEONE DO THE GREAT DEED AND HOOK A BROTHER UP PLEASE

i really dont know how hard it will be to get. im not familiar with sdcc. if it is a pain to get i wouldnt want someone to spend all day on line. but if its easy to get to i would love one. i just think i would never be able to afford ebay prices on this.

i believe they just do first come first serve @ the show. But I'm sure that there will be alot to go around specially if you show up during the preview night or the very first day of opening.

i hope there are enough of these. i also saw the that diamond select has zombie minimates. those wont be to hard to find but this bust is so awesome i would hate to have to scrounge to get this on the bay

TOE said:
i believe they just do first come first serve @ the show. But I'm sure that there will be alot to go around specially if you show up during the preview night or the very first day of opening.

If that is the case, then I should be able to get one for you devlin. Just be sure to remind me about a week before Comic-Con.

ok will do...do you want me to send you the money first through paypal or after the con? either way is cool with me. thanks lonnie, even if it falls through it was nice of you to help. i appreciate this.

devlinboy said:
ok will do...do you want me to send you the money first through paypal or after the con? either way is cool with me. thanks lonnie, even if it falls through it was nice of you to help. i appreciate this.

We can work that out at the same time you remind me and no problem. Freaks have helped me, so I'm just trying to give back! Pass it on! :rotfl

Hey Dev, I think Lonnie really wants that cucumber peyote recipe. :lol

lol who wouldnt???? its posted in the sdcc freaks party thread.....

(disclaimer to the fbi: its not real) lol

Lonnie and hightreker......thanks for all the help. i actually ended up getting one of these off of ebay from toynk.(i think that was the seller) im hesitant to not try and get one another way cause who knows if ebay preorders will ever work out.
but i wanted to thank everyone for helping me try to get my paws on this:chew :chew

Sorry about the double post, I didn't realize Lonnie's link had the same thing in it.....good luck with the ebay thing anyway. Oh and just so you know I saw the bust in person at WW Philly, and you will not be disappointed, it looked awesome.

We're actually taking pre-orders for the Colonel America Zombie Bust at the ACTUAL SHOW PRICE ($60.00)!!!

I think we've only got 5 slots left on this one, so if you jump on it...

Thanks!
Thomas
CornerStoreComics

Back