Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Plo wandered into my office this morning. Here's a couple quickie photos using the dastardly mega-flash camera I used when Jedi Luke first arrived...

dsc01288ka5.jpg

dsc01289ez1.jpg

dsc01290wy7.jpg

dsc01291jc9.jpg

Looks great so far. The pose on the box is probably exactly how I plan to pose mine.

That's a really nice headsculpt. The detail is amazing. I'd almost forgotten about this one! I'm really pleased to see him with extra hands, it was pretty crappy when Kit didn't have 'em. Can't wait to see more pics!

Keep 'em coming guys!

I really hate these new box designs. The previous ones were so much better, imho. (Thanks a lot, LFL!) :monkey2

IrishJedi said:
I really hate these new box designs. The previous ones were so much better, imho. (Thanks a lot, LFL!) :monkey2

Do you display your boxes? Not asking in a sarcastic way, just wondering. Personally I don't display the box so I don't really care what it looks like.

One of these days I'm going to end up in ideal photo-taking conditions... as it is, I am at work and can't take too much time to set up the lights, etc. So here's a couple close-ups of the headsculpt, with and without flash:

dsc01296uq6.jpg

dsc01292yl5.jpg

KitFisto said:
Do you display your boxes? Not asking in a sarcastic way, just wondering. Personally I don't display the box so I don't really care what it looks like.

No, not really. But I loved the original SSC packaging designs and it bugs the crap out of me that the line is no longer uniform in that way just because some Licensing hotshot at LFL got a wild hair up their bum. :rolleyes: There is NO reason why the 1/6th line had to conform to this bland 30th Anniversary packaging style.

i think the boxes need to at least look presentable...i LOVE this figure and hopefully my exclusive will convert... if not oh well its not that important to me and i'll have to find one somewhere else.

Back of the box...

dsc01299fm6.jpg

Has images of: Plo close-up as he sits in his chair, long shot of the Jedi council interviewing young Anakin, Plo among Anakin and Padme in the arena battle, close-up of Plo in his starship, long shot of Plo's starship smashing into a building.

Asajj and Boushh figures are shown, no new merch.

dsc01295ca8.jpg

Thanks for posting those box pics MicroJow. He really looks great. I am so glad I reordered him.

MicroJow said:
One of these days I'm going to end up in ideal photo-taking conditions... as it is, I am at work and can't take too much time to set up the lights, etc. So here's a couple close-ups of the headsculpt, with and without flash:

dsc01296uq6.jpg

dsc01292yl5.jpg

Thanks for the pics, man. Paint apps detail look really good, digging the mask patina touch, cools hands too. SSC nails monsters, thank god for that...

With an ES of only 1500, the Exclusive looks to be a hit.

Last edited:
The cloak is nicely done. It's not the same old cloak everyone else had. This one has a strap of cloth that buttons across the top of his chest, then the rest of the cloak fully folds over and has two more snaps on the other side.

Would be cool if the blades came out of the lightsabers like on the Hasbro figures... then we'd have the option to give Plo his "Episode I" saber.

- J

Wow he looks great MicroJow congrats! can't wait to be pre-authorized let alone get mine:monkey2

Wow, he came out even better than I expected. I though we'd lose all of that lovely mottling in production.

KitFisto said:
Looks great so far. The pose on the box is probably exactly how I plan to pose mine.

I agree. He looks simply fantastic!! The coloring and everything looks just amazing really. I also plan to display mine like the pic on the front of the box.

He does look great! I was thinking the one on display at C4 might have been production and it looks like it was. :rock

Back