• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want To Buy: MIB Hot Toys Corporal Dwayne Hicks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
I know this is a stupid question, but I'm throwing it out there. Does anyone have a "MIB" or "mint in the box" Hot Toys Corporal Dwayne Hicks 12 inch figure for sale? I don't really have any other 12 inchers for a trade since I keep them in my collection and display them.

Please send me a PM if you have a Hicks that you will part with and let me know the price. Send me some pictures too, if you can. I'd really appreciate it. I have been checking eBay every day for one. I just want to see if any board member here has one to sell.

Thanks!

Okay, I'll keep hoping someone lists on here. But yeah, I'm constantly checking eBay for him. I have him as one of my favorite searches on my eBay page now. Thanks again.

Wow, for how much if you don't mind me asking? I'll keep trying. I'm sorry I don't know what "bumping my thread" means. What is "bumping"? Let me know. I'm not up to speed with all the lingo nowadays in the boards. Thanks.

Thanks. I just did a PM to him. I've been outbid too many times to count for a Hicks on eBay. I'll just keep trying until I win one, or maybe I can work out a deal with this guy. Thanks for your tip!

JediMike71 said:
Thanks. I just did a PM to him. I've been outbid too many times to count for a Hicks on eBay. I'll just keep trying until I win one, or maybe I can work out a deal with this guy. Thanks for your tip!

sure man.. your welcome and good luck!:cool:

Hey Mike! Good to have you here at the Freaks Board!
Hope you find a Hicks... let me reprase that. I hope you find a Hicks that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.:D He's quickly become the grail of the USCM line.

Hi Adam! I'm sending you the money order this coming weekend for the Hot Toys Vasquez I won from you on eBay. Yeah, since Hicks is the last marine I need I figure he'd also be the hardest one for me to find at a good price. I'll keep trying! I've tried to post some pictures of my customs on here, but they're always too big. Any tips for me on how to post my pictures on this board? Please PM me on this board and let me know. Thanks!

Yeah, he sure is lucky!!!!! You gave it to him? Wow. The "holy grail" of the Hot Toys marines and he got it from you for free? What'd I'd do if I got Hicks for free? I dunno. I couldn't even put it into words!

I've done this kind of thing over at spawn.com. All I ask is that when/if you can, you help out another collector. FACEBOX is a friend of mine, he is special.

ONEYE said:
I've done this kind of thing over at spawn.com. All I ask is that when/if you can, you help out another collector. FACEBOX is a friend of mine, he is special.
He's must be beyond special. SUPER special in fact! Don't forget me...I'm special too.:monkey5

ONEYE is my best friend, but that doesn't mean that when he does things like this, that I don't feel stunned!

In fact....I still am! Like I was hit with a defibrillator!
ONEYE is definitely one of a kind! I'm honored to be one of his friends.

Oneye sounds like a true great best friend. I had a best friend like that when I was growing up. One of those guys that I'd do anything for that was basically an "adopted brother" to me. My hunt for a Hot Toys Hicks continues....!

He is.
We have a lot in common.

It's not my intention to "rub it in", but the proof is in the pudding:
Pictures003-2.jpg

Nice collection there Facebox! I have those small vehicles too from Japan. I also have the Ripley in power loader and the alien queen from that set. Man, if I could just figure out how to make my pictures the right size for this board, I'd post them all on here. Any tips? I've tried attaching them using the "paperclip" thing, but they're still too big. Help me out. I appreciate it!

Thanks.

Umm... register at photobucket.com and upload the pictures you'd like to share.

There's even an option to "size" the pictures.
Then, just copy and paste the code here. Easy.:D

Back