• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Member needs some help: PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi!

I am new to this board, just discovered it two weeks ago. I have been a collector for over 10 years now, mainly sports but also horror figures.

I came to the coclusion that is is now time to upgrade my collection and I turned to Sideshow Collectibles for that reason. I want to start with some horror figures.

To make it short 'n sweet: I am looking for the PF Jason Vorhees and Freddy Krueger figures from Freddy vs. Jason.

I am also interested in a PF Boba Fett (my favourite character from Star Wars).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rodman said:
Hi!

I am new to this board, just discovered it two weeks ago. I have been a collector for over 10 years now, mainly sports but also horror figures.

I came to the coclusion that is is now time to upgrade my collection and I turned to Sideshow Collectibles for that reason. I want to start with some horror figures.

To make it short 'n sweet: I am looking for the PF Jason Vorhees and Freddy Krueger figures from Freddy vs. Jason.

I am also interested in a PF Boba Fett (my favourite character from Star Wars).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

check out the for sale threads. plenty of stuff there. and welcome to the board.

I WOULD GO TO EBAY FOR THE JASON PF.YOU CAN EASILY FIND HIM FOR 140$ !!!!!

Rodman said:
Well, at least it was a thread directly dealing with my request :D

we encourage newbs to investigate and explore the board. nice to know lawyers are the same worldwide. no paralegals available to look through the for sale thread for you? :lol

only joking with you!!!! :D good luck.

I actually browsed through the sale threads but couldn't find anything at first and decided to take the easy way and ask :)

I found a Freddy PF already.

Rodman said:
I actually browsed through the sale threads but couldn't find anything at first and decided to take the easy way and ask :)

I found a Freddy PF already.

i think sideshow has a freddy vs. jason ex available for sale as a second chance.

They have both PFs, but no exlusive PF on sale as a second chance.

I only need Jason PF and Boba Fett PF, Freddy was purchased yesterday from a dealer in Austria.

Both figures arrived last week :eek :eek :eek
They are just unbelieveable. Unfortunately the seller package Freddy in a miserable way so his foot broke off. Fortunately, I was able to super glue it back on and you cannot see it at all.

The display along with Jason is simply breathtaking. Now I understand all of your guys enthusiasm over those collectibles.

Back