Robocop 3 - Is this bad bod hitting yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have either, but from the pictures I think the first version was better. The head sculpt looked a little more accurate. For some reason, the R3 version seemed odd.

No idea yet myself gw!
I have one on order elsewhere too! :banghead

And his head is odd, but I have held one that belongs to a buddy, built it for him actually, and other than the head being a tad large scalewise, he looks GREAT! I was so messed up by seeing it, I ordered one.
SO, hang in there! It will be worth it!

wait...i thought the head on the HT Robo 3 was supposed to look better than the earlier versions??? 1st version u couldn't even take off the helmet (well u could force it off) and had just a generic face underneath w/ no details of the wiring/mechanics,ect.

Again, let me preface by saying I don't have this. The helmet is removable on the R3, I just prefer the way the first one looks. The R3 helmet seems to sit a little high for my liking.

I saw one at my LCS today and I believe they get their Sideshow stuff direct from Sideshow.

Yep, got him last week. The helmet top and chin come off easily, but I can't tell if the sculpt looks like the guy that played him in 3. It certainly isn't Weller. The jet pack is very cool looking, although there are a couple of parts that need glueing in.

Hey DarkLord Dave... Two things: 1.) You have the figure in hand and you're an administrator of this site... So 2.) If your an Administrator, you'd have to be IT savvy and have a digital camera, no?... So where are your pictures??? :confused:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

PS: I'm drunk! So what?... It's beautiful!:D

grangewallis! :lol

Yeah Dave! Pics Mr. Mighty Bossman you! :D
Teasing us so with your descriptions.

I held my buddy's R3 fig a month ago, and it looked JUST like Weller to me. (then again, I plan to repaint mine...) Helm and all the surrounding materials off. In fact, that is what I plan to pose mine like, as I love that glued on face look to his head. Him exposed posing with the gun is my favorite image from the first movie.
As for the accessories, the pack and all, they are amazingly nicely done!
No use for 'em, other than to have them as all of Robo's accessories in hand. Nice to have.

Grangewallis...to answer your query...
YES!
Dark Shadows just processed my Robo 3! He should be shipping asap!

With all the other stuff showing up lately I've had to postpone my purchase of this guy; hope I don't regret doing so. I can't wait to see pictures from you guys.

I also can't wait to see what you do to yours, Les.

Back