McQuarrie Boba available at Hasbro Toy Shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polystoner

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you collect "toys", McQuarrie Boba is now available at Hasbro Toy Shop again. When I put my order in about 5 minutes about was just over 120 left.
:maul

And to think I walked right into a Wal-Mart in New Hampshire last month and found 2 of these.

I was lucky enough to trade for the Boba with all my CIV stuff but I still need a Stromtrooper.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I just saw one on the pegs today actually along with Wave 3 (minus McQ Chewbacca)
Which the stormtrooper? And you didnt get it for me:monkey4 :lol

mfoga said:
Which the stormtrooper? And you didnt get it for me:monkey4 :lol

:lol :lol

No, no...the Fett. I saw the Fett. Wish it was a Stormtrooper since I promised to pick it up for a friend of mine next time I saw it.

madden821 said:
They have been going for about $12 on ebay lately... although shipping normaly sucks.

I just won an auction for Two McBobas and one McChewie for $48 shipped....that averages about $16 each. Twice the price for each but at least I can stop driving myself crazy looking for these...Have all the McFigures so far...

I managed to get Fett and Stormtrooper on BBTS after they'd listed it as sold out, they then listed it as in stock.

Only just managed to get one of each, but I've noticed it happen a couple of times since, keep an eye on the below link and you might be lucky.

They have Chewie, Vader and the Starkiller figure, although they're more expensive than retail.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1108&page=2

Hope it helps someone get one:D

Dammit... missed the McQuarrie Stormtrooper this time. Want a 2nd one to open (making an uber-cool McQuarrie display).

IrishJedi said:
Dammit... missed the McQuarrie Stormtrooper this time. Want a 2nd one to open (making an uber-cool McQuarrie display).

Me too, I wanna get the Koto Vinyl statue and than surround it with the Hasbro figs, BUT I NEED THEM MOMC TOO AAAHHHH!!!!!

Back