• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Maul 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am interested in finding a Darth Maul 1:1 Bust.

I might be open to trades. I am pretty flexible. Thanks guys. :maul

Last edited:
When you say flexible are you talking touch your toes flexible, able to do a split flexible or like a contortionist??

:monkey1

All places are sold out so good luck!

Ebay auctions ended at $650 and $800.

It's an awesome piece!

/me drools at the thought of having one.....:chew

The X-Men VS Sentinel Exclusives only rival for top spot in my collection

And you have a PM

wow loki youre going to sell him!?

Ive been kicking the idea of selling mine around....hmmmmm, but cant bring myself to do it.

nash said:
wow loki youre going to sell him!?

Ive been kicking the idea of selling mine around....hmmmmm, but cant bring myself to do it.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

HELL NO!!!

I was just passing some info to him. I don't know if I could ever bring myself to sell this piece.

Darth Loki said:
Damn, I was hoping you won that one that ended earlier today :monkey2
Will you post a link because I only saw one on ebay and it doesn't end for another day. Did it have Sideshow in the title?

El Roranous said:
:monkey4 I feel like an ass now. I look this up on ebay by typing Sideshow Maul. Since this one didn't have Sideshow in the title, I missed it. Damn! I thought you were mistaken when you said there were two up for sale. :slap I can only blame myself.:eek:

Lot's of folks forget to put important key words in their titles. That's why I always have it search title and description.

Good luck on getting this one. I agree with everyone else here, this is truly an amazing piece. One of the few pieces that has not had to worry about being culled from my collection of late :lol

Back