• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Excl. X-Men vs Sentinel power adapter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for the power adapter for the X-Men vs Sentinel diorama. Please PM me if you have one available.

The ill Jedi said:
I'm sure you can buy one at Radio Shack that would do the trick. Do you know the specs on it?

No, I have contacted SS for that info, but haven't heard back from them yet. Most likely that's what I'll have to do, just thought I would check here first.

woodsy said:
No, I have contacted SS for that info, but haven't heard back from them yet. Most likely that's what I'll have to do, just thought I would check here first.
Hey Woodsy,

I can open up mine today and get that info to you. Give me a couple of hours and I'll send you a PM.

Ill

The ill Jedi said:
Hey Woodsy,

I can open up mine today and get that info to you. Give me a couple of hours and I'll send you a PM.

Ill

That would be great ill, I certainly appreciate that!

The adapter that comes with the X vs. S is made by Golden Profit Electronics LTD. in China.

Here's all the info on the adapter:

Switching Mode Power Supply
Model: GPE051-045030-1
PRI: 100-240V-50/60Hz
0.15A MAX
SEC: 4.5V===300mA
1.35VA LPS

Hope this helps!

The ill Jedi said:
The adapter that comes with the X vs. S is made by Golden Profit Electronics LTD. in China.

Here's all the info on the adapter:

Switching Mode Power Supply
Model: GPE051-045030-1
PRI: 100-240V-50/60Hz
0.15A MAX
SEC: 4.5V===300mA
1.35VA LPS

Hope this helps!

Thanks ill,

Still haven't heard back from SS so this really helps!

Domer said:
As they dont sell them, why should they answer?

Because though they don't sell them, they should be able to provide me with the specs.

woodsy said:
Because though they don't sell them, they should be able to provide me with the specs.

My answer was a little ironic as i asked months ago if the new Sentinel VS. piece will be battery powered oder with a power adapter. But no answer yet. :monkey1

Domer said:
My answer was a little ironic as i asked months ago if the new Sentinel VS. piece will be battery powered oder with a power adapter. But no answer yet. :monkey1

I see your point. While their supposed QC :rotfl seems to be getting worse by the minute, I've always found their customer service to be top notch, though they still haven't bothered getting back to me about the adapter specs. :rolleyes:

Once again SS's customer service has proven itself to be top notch. Heard back from Jennifer a few days ago concerning the power adapter I need and although I only expected to get the spec's, SS has actually shipped me a new one. Once again, fantastic CS from Jennifer and SS! :rock

Last edited:
Back