PALISADES Alien Queen statue is shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will wait and see if I can pick it up cheaper on Ebay, the previous Alien figures from palisades can be found for cheap on there already.

True but the the earlier one was well not even close to being as cool as this one. :banana

TWK please post some pics when you get yours I like to see what it actually looks like.

Yeah, 1/4 scale would have been nice. I don't think the paint job is as good as the SS one though. No surprise their.

It has been mentioned before that SS's original plan was to make the full 1/4 Alien Queen. I think the tail was like 3 feet long or something. :thud

a full 1/4 scale queen would be huge....way bigger then anything SS has made

Well it wouldn't have to be the queen in particular, I just want any alien for my 1/4 scale collection.

Jesse

a full 1/4 scale queen would be huge....way bigger then anything SS has made

Didn't Sideshow have some huge Frankenstein like thing they were selling? And what about the life-size Terminator Endoskeleton?

Still a 1/4 queen based on the movie style would be larger then those. Frankie was hollow, and the endo is being made by a Paul Francis's studio out of real metal, and talking 1/4 Polystone, that @#%$ would be big.....not saying it s impossible just saying f'in big.....

I've never seen the 1/4 Alien Queen in person and I've never ran the calculations to compare it to the life-size T-Endo, but I guess it's possible the AQ could be bigger if given a body and tail...all depends on how you want to 'size' it I guess. ;)

So true, cause if they went with the Queen from AvP it would be even bigger....

Well in AVP how big was she really? 2 maybe 2.5 times bigger then the predator. So 48-60 inches, alright like I said doesn't have to be the queen I was more refering to any alien figure in 1/4 scale. It would look great with them all in scale; Endo, Arnie, Predator, Grievious, Vader, Alien, and on and on......

Jesse

Yes the drone and warrior aliens would make great pieces, much like the 1/3 cinemaquette in the works...

Re: re

As much as I love SS, Bowen, and even though Attakus items are so expensive it always looks like there folks put lots of time into the products...

Back