Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust Shipping Soon....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with Lisa at Sideshow Yesterday about the arrival of the Frankenstein Bust. She said she would check on it and send me an email as to when it would arrive in the warehouse. Below is the E-mail.

Thank you for calling our Customer Service Department today. Your first 2 flexpayments have already been charged for the Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust.

We are sorry but there is going to be a delay until the product arrives into our warehouse. The final payment was scheduled for June 5th. Therefore, we will be sending out an email notice, most likely either today or Monday, with the new final payment date. We appreciate your patience and you can expect to receive an email notice shortly.

Best regards,

Lisa Marquart

Customer Service Representative

Sideshow Collectibles

2630 Conejo Spectrum Street

Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

Direct Phone: (805) 214-2152
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Phone: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int’l Fax: (805) 214-2190

So I guess we are gonna have to wait a bit longer for Frankie. Guess they got behind somewhere along the way. My hope is that They decided to Fix the Lapels that Stick out on the Bust, but Im sure that won't happen but I can Dream can't I. Or maybe Star Wars stuff had to come first and we got pushed behind.:confused:

Universalrocks said:
I spoke with Lisa at Sideshow Yesterday about the arrival of the Frankenstein Bust. She said she would check on it and send me an email as to when it would arrive in the warehouse. Below is the E-mail.

Thank you for calling our Customer Service Department today. Your first 2 flexpayments have already been charged for the Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust.

We are sorry but there is going to be a delay until the product arrives into our warehouse. The final payment was scheduled for June 5th. Therefore, we will be sending out an email notice, most likely either today or Monday, with the new final payment date. We appreciate your patience and you can expect to receive an email notice shortly.

Best regards,

Lisa Marquart

Sideshow Collectibles

So I guess we are gonna have to wait a bit longer for Frankie. Guess they got behind somewhere along the way. My hope is that They decided to Fix the Lapels that Stick out on the Bust, but Im sure that won't happen but I can Dream can't I. Or maybe Star Wars stuff had to come first and we got pushed behind.:confused:

Universalrocks, Thanks for the update!:D

Universalrocks said:

Best regards,

Lisa Marquart

Sideshow Collectibles

Universalrocks, I just thought I would let you know I spoke with someone at Sideshow today. As far as they know there is NO DELAY with the Frankenstein Bust.:D

Well Im sure it is coming out this month. I was just wondering when. I just thought that it would be here when they charged my card tomorrow. If not they usually don't charge your card do they? :confused:

Well I can live with this delay if it means a better product.

"In order to ensure that you receive the highest quality Sideshow Collectible possible, we have increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece"

After seeing the Pics. Of the SSE Dracula over at another Post this is a good thing, he looks very crosseyed to me, but that person is ok with it. I would just have a cow if I received this piece in that condition. There should be no
reason for something as important as paint to be this wrong.

So who here Ordered the Frankenstein Bust? Who ever gets theirs first should post pics. If he arrives in the warehouse soon and they charge my last payment on the 5th of July I should have him by 13th of July I hope. :D

I hear ya guys...Although I must say I love Sideshow's busts. I've seen a few at a local comic book shop (Spidey, Thing, Greedo, Maul, etc) and ordered my first one last week (Yoda) and I absolutely love it!! They kind of put my PF's to shame in some aspects...:D

Even with the lapel issue with the Frank bust, it still looks amazing. I can't wait to see what the final pics look like (especially next to Dracula)!!

Nitro said:
I hear ya guys...Although I must say I love Sideshow's busts. I've seen a few at a local comic book shop (Spidey, Thing, Greedo, Maul, etc) and ordered my first one last week (Yoda) and I absolutely love it!! They kind of put my PF's to shame in some aspects...:D

Even with the lapel issue with the Frank bust, it still looks amazing. I can't wait to see what the final pics look like (especially next to Dracula)!!

It looks Amazing because Mike Hill nailed Karloff. He is a fantastic sculptor. If you guys ever want to try your hand at building models, there are a lot of talented sculptors out there. Randy Lambert, Gabriel Marquez, and many others. Mike Hill and Randy Bowen both have a history in this garage kit field as do Shifflett Brothers, Thomas Kuntz, and a whole lot of them who now do factory pieces. Cannot wait to get this bad boy. Dunno where I am gonna put him though...........:lol

Anton Phibes said:
It looks Amazing because Mike Hill nailed Karloff. He is a fantastic sculptor. If you guys ever want to try your hand at building models, there are a lot of talented sculptors out there. Randy Lambert, Gabriel Marquez, and many others. Mike Hill and Randy Bowen both have a history in this garage kit field as do Shifflett Brothers, Thomas Kuntz, and a whole lot of them who now do factory pieces. Cannot wait to get this bad boy. Dunno where I am gonna put him though...........:lol

Anton, I will have that same issue....:lol

DOES THIS MEAN THE SSE I HAVE LONGED FOR IS ON ITS WAY?:monkey5

Got my notice and they will begin processing this July 11 for us in the EU.

Can't wait. Also have the SS Predator 1:1 and Scarface 1:1 busts coming and they will be my first 1:1 busts.

Well Im impatient so I called Sideshow today and asked if everything is on schedual for flexpayments and shipping and I was told YES!!!!!! So Im hoping he ships next week.:D

Universalrocks said:
Well Im impatient so I called Sideshow today and asked if everything is on schedual for flexpayments and shipping and I was told YES!!!!!! So Im hoping he ships next week.:D
And if he doesn't ship next week, you can start a thread saying Sideshow lied to me.:lol

Well it would not be a lie just a communication error. Im sure that they have a lot going on right now. :D

Back