1 Hour Star Wars Family Guy clip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Holy ***** this is gonna be an instant classic. I will buy the whole season just for that episode.

I couldn't contain myself, a whole hour of that, this is going to be "freakin' sweet." Seth McFarlane rules!!!

This looks to be very funny, I love the first part especially the writing on the Stardestroyer :D :D :D

This looks amazing....I can't wait! Anyone know when the Robot Chicken airs?

It was so wild watching that clip while sitting literally 10 feet from Seth Macfarlane.

It brought down the house.

That was awesome. Even though I'm not a huge Family Guy fan (Simpsons is still #1 to me) that episode is going to be awesome! Can't wait to see who some of the other characters are. Meg's role was perfect :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Hilarious..... Love how damn accurate it was... camera angles and such. :monkey5

Very true, you can tell they really did their homework on this one. No freakin' way it was all written by manatees!!!

(that was a South Park reference in case anyone was confused :monkey3 )

"Han ... there coming too fast ..."

"A nickel for every time I've had that problem ..."

:google :emperor :rotfl

Gotta love the nostalgia of the episode title as well:

6- 1 5ACX16/5ACX22 Blue Harvest

With the Griffins stuck at home during a blackout, Peter begins to tell a story, which leads to a Star Wars flashback. Acting out scenes from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Peter plays Han Solo, Lois is Princess Leia, Stewie becomes Darth Vader, Brian plays Chewbacca, and Chris is Luke Skywalker. Cleveland and Quagmire will play the parts of R2-D2 and C-3PO, while Herbert is the wise Obi-Wan Kenobi.

https://www.tv.com/family-guy/blue-harvest/episode/920139/summary.html

I'm guessing, if it remains the 1st episode of the season, it will air in late August, early September.

Back