Fist of the North Star RAH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
I'm very excited about this one... always wanted a 1/6 figure from this line :rock :rock

053107kenshirou.jpg

My budget is already dead.

If it's under $100, I'll definitely get Kenshiro. My guess is it will be over though.

Was there a Medicom version him released before? I remember seeing a clothed 1/6 version of him about 7 years ago in a shop. But I can't remember if it was a RAH or maybe something by Takara or Bandai.

Either way, this looks waaay better and should fulfill any North Star needs.

Great galleries! So do you know which figure I'm talking about? I didn't see it in your collection.

galactiboy said:
Was there a Medicom version him released before? I remember seeing a clothed 1/6 version of him about 7 years ago in a shop. But I can't remember if it was a RAH or maybe something by Takara or Bandai.

Either way, this looks waaay better and should fulfill any North Star needs.

In the late 90's a company named Skynet made a 12" figure for the Asian market using a modified G.I. Joe Hall Of Fame body.
A pretty good figure for that era, I am lucky enough to own one. The thing that really makes it standout is the addition of multiple hands and the 7 scars on his chest.
This figure usually fetches a pretty pennie on the secondary market.

piccolodaimaoh said:
In the late 90's a company named Skynet made a 12" figure for the Asian market using a modified G.I. Joe Hall Of Fame body.
A pretty good figure for that era, I am lucky enough to own one. The thing that really makes it standout is the addition of multiple hands and the 7 scars on his chest.
This figure usually fetches a pretty pennie on the secondary market.

Would you mind posting some pictures?

galactiboy said:
Would you mind posting some pictures?

I have this figure as well but it's been heavily modded. It's Ok. Honestly I think the old body is crap so mine has a HT Muscular body. The rest of him is not great either. I honestly dont see it going for that much money. I saw one at an anime con recently for only $80

here's a pic courtesy of that bastard Robin of Heroes club-

artoftoy_1948_33229863

Thanks TK! Yep thats the one I saw, looks pretty good (for the time) but I'll be happy as a clam to add this new RAH version to my collection :rock

I wonder how they'll address the exposed chest and arm joints for this figure? They have to at least include the scars.

galactiboy said:
Thanks TK! Yep thats the one I saw, looks pretty good (for the time) but I'll be happy as a clam to add this new RAH version to my collection :rock

I wonder how they'll address the exposed chest and arm joints for this figure? They have to at least include the scars.

Yeah no loos on that old Skynet it's all about the New K&M Kenshiro!!

Since Kaiyodo is involed I'm thinking that the body will be very action figure like, More like the 200X HNK action figures than the typical base body. Of course the scars will be there.

kenshirokm.jpg

I believe this figure is set for a November release.

I love that this is like Kenshiro come to life, he looks dead on. Some of the proto pics you can see the 7 scars, and it looks like he will have a similar complement of fists (lol) to the Bruce Lee figure.

This figure makes me want to break out the old Hokuto No Ken DVD's, put away the Dragonball Z DVD's, and experience:

The Tragedy That Is The Fist Of The Northstar

Oh yeah, OH HELL YEAH!!!

Back