MR Muppet Posers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
So am I the only one here that is into these? I have Kermit and JUST (JUST) ordered Animal. They a bit bank breaking though but they are incredible and a kids dream come true. Soo anyone else as crazy as me?

You know I been tempted to get one in the past. How accurate is Kermie?

Also, an animal would rock!

Gonzo would have to come next! Even a Miss Piggy! Kermie needs his porkchop!

Creepily accurate if you ask me. I had Kermit at school with me for a bit and if I can dig out the picture I took Ill post it once Im home. Animal is up now at MR for 399.99$ (worth every penny to me). Gonzo is up next and word is that Fozzie is on tap for 08. Ill start saving now for him.

The Kermit is incredible for $199.99. I've seen him in a store and the packaging alone is enough to WOW you.

I'm not much for Animal's eyebrows. The puppet's eyebrows could move up and down and they did move often. His expression was always changing. The position they chose (not sure if it was MR who chose or its just the plans they used) to me wasn't the best choice IMO.

I love the muppets and these are a definate must. I had a book called muppets make puppets when I was younger but I was a crap arty person.

Shropt said:
The Kermit is incredible for $199.99. I've seen him in a store and the packaging alone is enough to WOW you.

I'm not much for Animal's eyebrows. The puppet's eyebrows could move up and down and they did move often. His expression was always changing. The position they chose (not sure if it was MR who chose or its just the plans they used) to me wasn't the best choice IMO.

I thought Animals eye brows WERE articulated? Is it just the eyes?

I just got Kermit and he's amazing. You can pose him in more ways than the actual puppet including any facial expression. He was much larger than I'd thought he would be, the size of the puppet if he had legs.

And Animal will be 38 inches! Imagine the size of Fozzie!?

I've been considering getting a Kermit but not sure about the rest. The Great Gonzo would be nice but if they ever came out with a Swedish Chef I'd be all over it.

Fozzie's bulky, but not as complicated as Animal with the eyelids and such. I really want Miss Piggy though - hopefully the line will continue until we at least get her.

And someone should do a run of Banjos for Kermit - I'd love to pose him with that!

I've heard varying things on Piggy. Basically we have at least Gonzo and Fozzie and maybe one more poser before Piggy is in consideration but right now I know for fact that Gonzo and Fozzie are locks with the Preorder for Gonzo coming in the next few months.

Hey I'm definately ordering both of these

Im in the UK, am I best ordering from MR direct?

Thanks
Colin

Kermit is awesome, but I know if I get him I'll want to get them all.

Does anyone know if Animal is coming with a Drum Set? That would be sick!!!

Nope, no drums for Animal but a childs kit should work just as well. Also no collar for him.

Also here is the picture I promised earlier.
Sean0056.jpg

Darklord Dave said:
Fozzie's bulky, but not as complicated as Animal with the eyelids and such. I really want Miss Piggy though - hopefully the line will continue until we at least get her.

And someone should do a run of Banjos for Kermit - I'd love to pose him with that!

Please post pictures of the box and of Kermit Dave. Thanks!

I have actually debated getting a few of these myself, I would like to see the packaging as well.

I grew up a HUUUUUGE fan of the Muppet Show, and yes Waldorf and Statler would be too hard to pass on! :rock

Back