• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars PFs Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've decided to venture off into the 1/4 scale world for a while and I'd like to start with some SW PFs.

If anyone has some that they'd like to sell or trade please let me know.

I'm looking to get a Vader or Obi-Wan or Boba. They don't have to be exclusives, regulars are just fine.

I have a few things to trade if interested. They are:

HT Aliens Vas, Drake and Hudson. All MIB.

HT Trautman. Mint Loose w/box

13" Green Lantern. Mint Loose w/box

SSC T-1000 EX. Mint Loose w/box

SSC T-800 EX. Mint Loose w/box

Medicom SM3 red and blue Spidey MINT w/box

Medicom SM3 Black Spidey MINT w/box

Medicom SM3 Venom MINT w/box

Please let me know if your interested in any trades and/or cash. Thanks!!

P.S. I also want a SSC Jabba Throne.

Last edited:
Much thanks to those that have replied to this so far!

I'd still love to get a Vader PF the most right now.:D

Also, as a side want, I need a throne for my SS Jabba. If anybody has one for trade or sale please let me know.

Glad to see another fan of the Star Wars PF line. You can get these for some pretty reasonable prices if you are patient, and I think they're great. I think that they make a pretty nice display.

I just moved my PFs behind glass to keep them safe. Other than danged Grievous not fitting with all four sabers ignited, I think they all look nice together. There's a place for Maul when he arrives in a few weeks--and the cabinet has built in electrical outlets, so all of the saber power adapters have a place to plug in and can be powered via an external switch.

cabinetyw2.jpg
cabinet3ij8.jpg

lukehs5.jpg

tomandshell said:
Glad to see another fan of the Star Wars PF line. You can get these for some pretty reasonable prices if you are patient, and I think they're great. I think that they make a pretty nice display.

I just moved my PFs behind glass to keep them safe. Other than danged Grievous not fitting with all four sabers ignited, I think they all look nice together. There's a place for Maul when he arrives in a few weeks--and the cabinet has built in electrical outlets, so all of the saber power adapters have a place to plug in and can be powered via an external switch.

Your cabinet display is a perfect example of why I wanted to start getting these. That looks AWESOME! I'll be building one similar to that for not only my PFs but the 12'' figs as well. I'm glad you mentioned the outlets, it never crossed my mind to include them in the cabinet.

Do you know what kind of lights are in your cabinet? I haven't decided which ones I going to use yet.

Thanks for the pics!

I believe my cabinet uses halogen lights.

They look awesome in person, but I haven't been able to get pictures that do it justice. Everything ends up looking washed out. But the right lighting on these things makes quite a difference.

customizerwannabe said:
Great setup Tom! Personally, I would move Ben and Darth higher though.:D

I tried them on every shelf and ended up with this setup. I still might mess around with it a bit more. Grievous doesn't quite fit on the bottom because of his big base, but on the top he blocks too much light.

Decisions, decisions...

:eek:

Anyway, somebody trade with Cocoboloboy so that he can get his Vader!!!

Love the cabinet, Tom. Was it custom made? Or was it purchased? If bought, where? I need one of those. :lol

I'm also looking for a PF Obi-Wan (non Exclusive). So if anyone knows where I can get one for a good price, shoot me a PM. Thanks. :chew

Back