George Lucas 1/4 statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ShelobsPrey

So the LotR's fans have gota PJ statue - do you think SS will do a George Lucas 1/4? And if so, how? :hat

Not a chance.

Attachments

• Grishnakh (3).jpg
    Grishnakh (3).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Grishnakh (2).jpg
    Grishnakh (2).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 25
Re: re

Hope they don't make that either.......Then again I guess I could use a paper weight, or something to use for target practice....:banana

Actually, they could make a statue of Georgie as he was supposed to have a cameo playing a General Pappanoida ROTS. I know that I read this somewhere with pictures of him in blue makeup, but I never did catch him in Sith.

Re: Re: George Lucas 1/4 statue?

I wouldn't mind GL as BP released in 1/4 scale. It'd be a nice way to close the line; although, I am hoping the license is extended when they see what a success it is. A limited run of 500 or less of a GL BP statue would work.

Re: Re: 1/4 1/4 statue?

Yep, the next star wars 1/4 release, will be the "George Lucas Blue alien" from Rots.:rock :rock :rock 8)

re

Ju, he can be clearly seen as Baron Papanoida, standing with his daughter (Senator Taco Bell) :p at the opera, just as Anakin runs to make his appointment with Palpatine.

I kinda doubt it. Lucas isn't "as loved" by the fans I don't think.

I mean yea sure, he has his big SW fans.

But, PJ is loved by all LOTR fans.

WOW! That's a vacuous statement if I ever saw one. Don't worry; PJ has his detractor's as GL does. ;)

I totally missed seeing GL at the opera. I guess I was so entranced by the bubble opera dancers that I missed him.

Attachments

• RustCohl1.jpg
    RustCohl1.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 28
Back