• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: MR lightsabers, and Hellboy Samaritain!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Like the post says, I am looking for some full sized Master Replica Lightsabers. I dont want the FX sabers, just the beautiful replica full sized ones. I dont care about boxes, certificates, cases, I just want the lightsaber itself for my costumes. I want several, so let me know if you have any. PLEASE send photos and a price if you email me.

Also, I would still like to purchase a Hellboy Samaritain gun.

Thanks! God Bless,

Chuck

I just bought a Samaritan myself, it's a thing of beauty. I only have one full size Lightsaber, the Luke RotJ, it's a must have as well!

Good luck on your search Chuck!!

Yeah, the lightsabers and the Hellboy gun are must haves on my WANT list. Hopefully someone will come foward and sell me something! LOL

The ill Jedi said:
I just bought a Samaritan myself, it's a thing of beauty. I only have one full size Lightsaber, the Luke RotJ, it's a must have as well!

Good luck on your search Chuck!!

Go for the Han Solo Elite Blaster while youre at it. this thing rocks!

nash said:
Go for the Han Solo Elite Blaster while youre at it. this thing rocks!

Hey Nash, can I tell you buddy...... I love your post signature. Dont get me wrong, SUPERMAN RETURNS sucked a fat one. But there is something about Jessica Alba that just................. makes me wanna dance!:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

You wanna know what doesn't suck?

This...:cool:

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

Really hope you get one Chuck!!

Thats awesome ILL, does that thing open up or does it have a working trigger/hammer?

I'm a bit confused? First you want one, then you don't [or at least you don't respond to any PM's or emails], and now you do again. If you want a Samaritan PM me with an offer.

woodsy said:
I'm a bit confused? First you want one, then you don't [or at least you don't respond to any PM's or emails], and now you do again. If you want a Samaritan PM me with an offer.

Hi Woodsy, I didnt see any messages from you in my inbox brother. But with that attitude, I am not buying yours! :monkey3

HellboyFanChuck said:
Hi Woodsy, I didnt see any messages from you in my inbox brother. But with that attitude, I am not buying yours! :monkey3

I sent you numerous emails [ unanswered, and I still have them if you need to refresh your memory] and PM's about a month ago. From the sound of things you aren't buying mine or anyone else's, you're just whining and wasting people's time. :rolleyes:

woodsy said:
I sent you numerous emails [ unanswered, and I still have them if you need to refresh your memory] and PM's about a month ago. From the sound of things you aren't buying mine or anyone else's, you're just whining and wasting people's time. :rolleyes:
Come on now, no need to get personal. S#!t happens and messages/emails don't always make it to their intended destinations. I'm sure Chuck was only kidding, he really does want to buy one, now talk some business and make a deal!!

I was only kidding there partner! Wasnt trying to anger you. It was a joke! I even put the Monkey on the end of the post with the Halo above it.....

Sorry if I offended you. I certainly wasn't trying to do that.

God Bless,

--Chuck

Back