PREDATOR MAQUETTE!!...............$999.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

7143_image01.jpg

7143_image02.jpg

7143_image03.jpg

7143_image04.jpg

Re: PREDATOR MAQUETTE!!!

wasnt too impressed with the first pic.... but the close ups... are...:drool

Looks awesome, but why cant they make a predator with his mask on? I think the helm on them looks wicked, but who knows with SS they might make an exclusive helmed one.

He looks really good.

I doubt we will see a masked exclusive though. I really wanted that mask on!

You never knoe though....

It looks cool as hell. Is this supposed to be the 1/4 scale version we've heard rumors about? As close a representation to the Premium Format as Sideshow could get it?

I'm not a big Predator fan, but I LOVE this. It's much cooler than I thought it would be. I just might have to get one to go with the T-2 Endo 1/4.

Elwood, you WILL get this!!! :)

Question, is he 1/4 or 1/3 scale?

I ask because the only other maquette Sideshow made was Abe from Hellboy. He was 1/3 scale.....

The detail on this piece is amazing and he has his blades out also! :rock This will make up for me not having the 1:1 bust.

I definatly prefer the unmasked Predator, I don't understand why you would want, his face covered up like that. it's the best part. 8)

GREAT NEWS

The EXCLUSIVE version WILL have the mask!!!!!!!!!!!

71431.jpg

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Re

I went ahead and ordered it. $999 is pretty steep considering the prices of other 1/4 scale pieces. :rolleyes
I do salute SS for offering Flex Pay for this. Hopefully they do this with other high end pieces.

Back