Join me for dinner?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TCM Hitchhiker

dead01.jpg

dead02.jpg

dead03.jpg

dead04.jpg

Great photo story! Very Creepy !
We need some more of these on this board!
:clap :clap :clap :clap

It's so sad that our society has accepted murder and cannibalism but denies something as natural as nudity and sex. In other words, you can post photos of a human eating other human's arm but you wouldn't be allowed to post a picture of a similar toy in sexual poses, or showing his penis... (in fact the figures we collect don't even have genitals) What's wrong with our society??? It comes down to this question: What would you rather get, laid or killed?

Urrr.....Ummm...... I was gonna say the picks are AWESOME. Very well done! Looks like it is really out in the woods, or in your back yard!

As for society and its views to murder and canibalism. Zombies are NOT REAL. It's not like he posted a picture of Jeffery Dahmer eating someone.

And as for Nudity..... I'm all for it!

...and I pick laid.

I am all for cannibalism, and sex. Preferably at the same time! ;)

This figure is soooo much cooler in person than any of the pics I have seen on the web. All zombie fans should own one!

Here are a few more B&W I took....

dead16.jpg

dead1331.jpg

dead13.jpg

dead15.jpg

He looks even creepier in black and white. The second pic is the creepiest one yet. I wonder if Sideshow will do a black and white variant of him as a site exclusive? Hopefully with a higher limited edition so those that didn't get the color one could get this one.

Yes, you have a way with the camera! Excellent use of light and shadows; very creepy! :rock

Thanks guys! This guy is so damn cool and creepy, I just can't stop taking pics!

I was watching G4's X-Play show today, and they showed a Game (I don't remember the name) where you go around killing Zombies, and the logo used the same Bloody red hand that Sideshow uses for "the Dead" line. Are the two connected? Does Sideshow know about this game or does anyone know what game this is?

found it, the hand the showed on the screen was red and bloody and the hosts referred to the "infected" as zombies.

infected

Gobsmacking pics!

I came home yesterday to find an e-mail confirming that my "Project Zero" figure has shipped! Unbelievable. I knew I'd asked to be on the Wait List but this figure's actually been shipped after all this time. Must have been a few left after the show?

Back