When will Wolfman travel the thorny road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received the FedEx Pre-Delivery Alert —*he's on his way!

mlv.jpg

yep, he should be here soon, along with Jason! That's an awful lot of quarter scale goodness at once...

Michael
MWC

yup. Jason is scheduled to be here on the 29th also. (only uh.... 8months late. wasnt he originally supposed to ship last Xmas?)

Still debating on trying to jump on that Wolfman waitlist. that thing is awesome. I hate bills. and boy does getting married generate a lot of them

Should have mine on the 30th.It's extra special as werewolf enthusiast Mike Hill has done the honors on the portrait sculpt,so I'm very excited about this one.:bat

Ok guys, I just noticed I had gotten a email waitlist notification for the Wolfman 1/4. Should I get it or not?? :bang :bang

Short Review from a fan...

Long time lurker, first time poster here.....

Larry arrived here today (one of the perks of living 30mins away from Weslake Village)

It is the greatest Wolf Man ever made!!!!!

Mike Hill is an amazing artist, and he seems to really have a love for this charachter...which totally shows in the sculpt. You really can see Lon Chaney Jr in there under the makeup!.... thats pretty amazing, as Mike Hill has really captured two likeness' in this sculpt....Chaney and the Wolf Man.

Chaney really comes through in the eyes and mouth.

The base is huge, and beautifully detailed....quite heavy as well

The Paint is excellent.... besides the head sculpts of course, one of the things I think is really cool about all of these 1/4 scale Uni Monsters is the attention to detail of the hands...just like Drac, and Frank, Wolf Man has great paint detail and texture to his hands and finger nails...

Im a life long Wolf Man fan, and this has been the piece from the 1/4 scale monster line I've been waiting for when Frankenstein debuted a couple of years ago.... and Im not let down in any way!

This one's going next to my 1:1 silver wolf head cane cast from Bob Burns' original..... I LOVE IT!!!

:wilkommen Cursed!

So he's hitting now - I'm still anxiously awaiting my notices. So is he hairy all over?

Thanks dstephan!

Is he hairy all over??.... Uhhmm...well..just the parts I can see!...werewolves in the 30's and 40's wore pants ya know...I think thats more of a private question for you and your Wolfman when he arrives...

Viking, I don't get mine until next week, but I say don't pass it up. Especially if you have the other 1/4 universals, this is a must have. I mean it's Wolfman for crying out loud.

Okay, so can you tell I'm a little excited to be getting this one :lol

:bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

Well, I just had a huge surprise with The Wolf Man showing up several days earlier than expected. I was so excited to see the Fedex man deliver this one that I think he thought I as going to hug him :lol

After seeing him first hand, Viking you can't pass this one up. It is definitely my favorite 1/4 so far. Glad I didn't miss out on it.

Back