Fido - In Theaters June 15th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this. Was able to catch a premiere of it during a 24-hour sci-fi/horror movie marathon in April. I loved it. The period that's it's filmed in is what really makes this film work. If it was modern day, it wouldn't have been half as funny. I highly recommend it.

my buddy found a lions gate screener and we watched fido last night. GREAT flick. very funny and most enjoyable to watch, if you're a dead fan. the cinemotography at times was actually artlike, the music was outstanding, the story was hilarious, and carrie anne moss looked good enough to eat! :lol as she said once or twice, 'i thought you were going to eat me fido.'.....(pause) then laughs.

i would recommend seeing this, it's very cool!!!

Looks a little too much tounge in cheek.

is the premise of 1950s families owning zombies as pets/house servants considered tongue in cheek? not sure. but i enjoyed this one. it had lassie overtones when little timmy (hehe) told his zombie fido to 'go get help boy'. but i would say see it and make your mind up if you like it or not. imo, an instant classic.

This didn't play anywhere near me so i'm anxiously awaiting the DVD. I never thought i'd see Billy Connolly play a zombie...

I'm surprised nobody is really talking about this. It came out on DVD Tuesday I believe and is freakin' hilarious. It's really funny and absurd and I definitely recommend it. It's a great over-the-top satire of 50's suburban life, mixed with zombies. I do it no justice trying to tell you how much I liked it, just pick it up and watch it for yourself.

I'm surprised nobody is really talking about this. It came out on DVD Tuesday I believe and is freakin' hilarious. It's really funny and absurd and I definitely recommend it. It's a great over-the-top satire of 50's suburban life, mixed with zombies. I do it no justice trying to tell you how much I liked it, just pick it up and watch it for yourself.

I didn't even know it came out. Thanks for the heads up, i'll get it this weekend...

Back