Hasbro 17" Vader Cinemacast $34.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieReign

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&ID=19900&src=SWEMHT09941

32165107fdd_main400.jpg

Never seen this in person, as a big Vader fan is it worth it? I mean I got the PF (best Vader yet) but that SEEMS like a nice price.

If I'm not mistaken, the entire base is plastic. So it's not really as high-quality of a piece as it appears to be. Dare I say, it's the "Plastic Fett" of Hasbro...

Yeah that's a tremendous mark down.
There's also this code FNFSPR7 that will save you 25% off and free shipping.
I'm not sure if you can use it more then once or if it applies to things already discounted though.

Looks pretty cool... I may have to get one.

Edit: I did get one.. what the heck... it was cool enough for $28 total

Last edited:
I just got one as well I used the code which I found to be very useful I got him $26.24 which is a steal if you ask me.

Well, I just got mine and its not that bad. No way would I spend $100 on it but for $28 its worth it. The base is plastic but Vader is resin and looks good... kind of like a big Unleashed figure. I'm happy with it.

I must warn you that my photography skills are terrible and my camera is old... but here are a few. The only thing thats a bit of a bummer is that he doesn't have any red on him like its reflecting from the lava.

vader4.jpg

vader3.jpg

vader5.jpg

Someone gave me this. Being the goof nerd I am I inspected it, and part of his helmet came off. So I boxed him up and put him in the chest of well maybe one day these maybe worth something over played with and broken toys. Sadly I have a few other Darths in there with him.

Back