• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Exclusive Emma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I doubt my wait list will convert on this so I'm looking to pick up an exclusive here. I would prefer to just purchase the print on it's own or I'd be willing to trade my regular plus cash for an exlcusive. I will however purchase one straight up if the price isn't too inflated.

PM me with offers.
Thanks

Darth Loki said:
I doubt my wait list will convert on this so I'm looking to pick up an exclusive here. I would prefer to just purchase the print on it's own or I'd be willing to trade my regular plus cash for an exlcusive. I will however purchase one straight up if the price isn't too inflated.

PM me with offers.
Thanks

exclusives are going for around $300 on ebay. i have also posted here looking for a regular or exclusive and can pay $200. many have looked, none have replied. :monkey2 if i do get an exclusive, i really don't care about the print so i'll be sure to think of you.

tylerd said:
exclusives are going for around $300 on ebay. i have also posted here looking for a regular or exclusive and can pay $200. many have looked, none have replied. :monkey2 if i do get an exclusive, i really don't care about the print so i'll be sure to think of you.

Thank you, very much appreciated.

Come on replacement. :eek:

Good luck, the print is amazing. I am going to frame all of them and hang them in a row behind the statues.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for u Loki, no doubt you'll find one then your wait-list will convert (just like your Lurtz)

Good luck
Colin

ifu03612 said:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for u Loki, no doubt you'll find one then your wait-list will convert (just like your Lurtz)

Good luck
Colin

I wouldn't complain about that. At least that would mean I get one and can help out someone else.

I'm scheduled to get both an exclusive and a regular on Tuesday. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them yet....it will have to be spectacular for me to hang on to. As you know I've moved to the 1:1 side and space is a premium. I know the regular is gonna go, but if the exclusive goes too you will be the first I contact mmmkay? And you KNOW I will hook you up :D

Ryanfromindiana said:
I'm scheduled to get both an exclusive and a regular on Tuesday. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them yet....it will have to be spectacular for me to hang on to. As you know I've moved to the 1:1 side and space is a premium. I know the regular is gonna go, but if the exclusive goes too you will be the first I contact mmmkay? And you KNOW I will hook you up :D

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Not sure, but looks like Adam is selling the Emma prints individually at CIV. I don't see a price tag on them though.

adamC4.jpg

Toe, I saw that pick as well. It looks like his sketch book or something similar. I wonder if he'd sell that Shaak Ti though :monkey5 ?

Even though the email said my Emma's would arrive on Tuesday....they said they were shipped on Tuesday instead. I haven't forgotten you, but it will be early next week when I get these now.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Ryanfromindiana said:
Even though the email said my Emma's would arrive on Tuesday....they said they were shipped on Tuesday instead. I haven't forgotten you, but it will be early next week when I get these now.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

i am looking for one as well. regular version is fine. if you have one you'd like to sell, let me know. thanks.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with these yet....one of them will be going for sure though...I will let you know when I get them!

Ryanfromindiana said:
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with these yet....one of them will be going for sure though...I will let you know when I get them!

Thanks for keeping me in mind.

In my best Qui-Gon voice-
You want to sell the exclusive version and keep the regular :monkey3

Tyler, my regular should arrive tomorrow. I'll keep it sealed in case someone wants to sell me the exclusive. Hopefully it will be a win, win, win situation.

Ryanfromindiana said:

Since Adam was kind enough to hook me up, please help out poor Tyler :duff

Darth Loki said:
Thanks for keeping me in mind.

In my best Qui-Gon voice-
You want to sell the exclusive version and keep the regular :monkey3

Tyler, my regular should arrive tomorrow. I'll keep it sealed in case someone wants to sell me the exclusive. Hopefully it will be a win, win, win situation.

sweeeeeet. thanks loki!!!

Back