Slug diorama pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabberjawa

Baggins, James Baggins
Reaction score
54151890uq3.jpg

I like it, the Falcon isn't super impressive, but then again with the scale I am sure it will look fine. :cool:

After looking at this piece I guess this could be the start of Sideshows enviroments for Star Wars similar to the ones in LOTR. I would love to see one of the swamp on Dagobah with the Swamp monster and X-Wing and Yodas Hut. Also a Jabbas Palace exterior would also be cool or the Sarlacc Pit. Also I would love to get a full scale Battle of Hoth environment.

There could be quite a few of these dioramas.

They changed the pin holding the Falcon to come out of the throat instead of up from the lower jaw.. thats a good change.

I am a big Star Wars fan, but, I just don't see what is so captivating about this piece...It's not that special, sure the scene in the movie was great...but, one "frame" of that frozen in time?? This is the best scene sideshow could come up with for a diorama???

They need people with better vision and creativity in my opinion..

Will have mine next week. It's not my fave of the three C4 exclusives. It's just one of those little cool pieces really.

Back