How can Sideshow possibly follow up the LEGEND bust??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lembas Eater

I wish I could get this, its amazing AND as a license it was a complete surprise that a now-classic Fantasy film recieved such a wonderful piece. So what similar item could possibly follow this??

I say, a massive bust of Vermithrax, the Dragon from DRAGONSLAYER. I'm not sure what the scale would actually be(the beast was HUGE) but I believe 1/6 would make this similar in size to the Legend Bust or possibly the Alien Queen.

C'mon SS, you can do it!

You know, the Dragon is a good idea. Although I would prefer a full statue of Vermithrax, and a Draco since I will never find the Bowen version for a reasonable price.

Yeah, I think the 1/4 scale Lord of Darkness PF was hinted at a couple times at SDCC. Hopefully, we will eventually see it made, I would definitely at him to my collection

The busts don't really intrigue me at all - but a 1/4 scale Darkness? I'm all over that - even if NECA does theirs.

I really want a Draco, and typing it has made me thing about it a lot today. I had a chance at one at Megacon last year for $300 but waited too long in hopes that I might haggle with the dealer late in the day. It was gone by then. :thud

BY the Bowen Draco you mean the Moore Collectibles one?Bowen never did one to mu knowledge....

I got a Draco statue 3 years ago from eBay at 250. It was Moore C. wharehouse that was getting rid of them. I got number 4!!!

I unpainted the statue completely and he's still waiting for me... BTW what a wonderfull scuplt from the Shifflet Bros.

The Vermitrhax is another favourite of mine... I have a kit measuring almost 3 foot wingspan that I'm selling now btw

Regards,
Lourdes

dracobig.jpg

52990049YOTnaH_fs.jpg

Hey, that's pretty good! (edit) or so i thought till the second pic loaded! Eh.

Re: ...with more LEGEND sculptures!

There are several ideas including the Swamp Witch, Tom Cruise, and Mia Sara characters.

Admittedly, the Tom Cruise part might be weak but the others would work.

Back