Next Sideshow announcement?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Viking28

We need a new one prefer a Star Wars 1/4 or Marvel 1/4, but a Creature 1/4 would be cool as well.

Re: Re

God no, don't make me go through having to save up for an Alien Maquette as well :help

YES! Alien Maquette please! My most wanted unannounced piece! PLEASE continue the high-quality maquette line.

Leia 1/4, C-3PO + R2D2 1/4's, Arnold T2 1/4, and Creature 1/4 are wanted as well!

I'd expect to see the PF Leia pretty soon. And of course the first 12" SW figure will be a large announcement. But may save it until they announce the winner of the EU poll.

As for an Alien 1/4 Maquette - I'd like to see that but I can wait. One $1000 toy a year is more than enough for me.

We need another 1/4 announcement from at least one of these lines:

Terminator, Aliens, Star Wars.

It's been too long!

Hopefully something I won't buy because my credit card needs a rest, it's been smoking lately. Don't want alien stuff, so that would be welcomed actually.

I got soul but...

1/4 Arnold, PLEASE! A Dutch would be killer to go with the predator, but I would be very happy with a T2 Arnold.

I can definitely see SS announcing Leia in the next month or so.

If you can hold on...

I just want them to get the Indiana Jones license. "A 1:4 polystone Indy statue". I would like to see a 1:4 Rocky statue to.8)

How about a 1/4 PF Indiana Jones with whip and idol. The exclusive item could be the large, round boulder from the opening. :whip

I'd expect to see the PF Leia pretty soon.

Yeah, I think we'll see her soon. I wonder if she will be Q1 or Q2 2006? I'll take Q4 2005 now that the LOTR steeds have been delayed so long. To quote Gruson: "Ship them now! Ship them all now!"

ygor_bnnr.jpg

mlv.jpg

drprtrs.gif

mmmy.jpg

bof.jpg

cftbl.jpg

and

bffy_pf.gif

anyk_bnnr.jpg

dhffryn_bnnr.jpg

I would LOVE an Alien maquette, I've been drooling over the one Cinemaquette will be distributing at the end of this year. I don't think I'll be able to swing it, but should I come into some money, I'll definitely be purchasing it, unless Sideshow comes up with one that looks good, too (and won't cost as much!). :lol

Back